The VersusPC Compound - (My 200th and Final Release)

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
cameron312
Team: MotoMechanics

Re: The final release

Post by cameron312 »

checkerz wrote:
BydesigndecalsCO wrote:Forum rules
Clever. Unfortunately for you, JLV was linked the thread immediately and it's still here. It's also unlocked to contain a link eventually.

Okay, actually not clever at all and guys like you make it really easy to walk away. Hope you enjoy the 200 pieces of free content.
checkerz i cannot thank you enough for all the tracks you have created and released for FREE! You are a vital part of the sim community and i hope you continue to put in time and effort to make this community great (even if it gets toxic at times like it does). Just know, there are more lovers of your work than there are haters. You're one of the G.O.A.T.S in my opinion and i wish the best for you and your future whatever it may be.
bossman241 wrote:Are we for sure Tuesday now? I got a chance to get balls deep and wanna take it.
Trevor#91
Team: Proline Designs

Post by Trevor#91 »

cameron312 wrote:
checkerz wrote:
Clever. Unfortunately for you, JLV was linked the thread immediately and it's still here. It's also unlocked to contain a link eventually.

Okay, actually not clever at all and guys like you make it really easy to walk away. Hope you enjoy the 200 pieces of free content.
checkerz i cannot thank you enough for all the tracks you have created and released for FREE! You are a vital part of the sim community and i hope you continue to put in time and effort to make this community great (even if it gets toxic at times like it does). Just know, there are more lovers of your work than there are haters. You're one of the G.O.A.T.S in my opinion and i wish the best for you and your future whatever it may be.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Looking at that track overview reminds me of the vdub, good times. Thanks for all your hard work and tracks! Glad to say I probably have ridden all of them, or at least almost all of them over the years :).
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

Compound looks sick! I was expecting it to be the S.R. track.
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

checkerz wrote:Image

If it's too much of a problem, I could just keep it. I do like Pastrana, so 199 isn't so bad is it?
holyyyyyyyyy.......
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

Wait a minute. Since there's 3 tracks on the compound doesn't this technically make it 200, 201, and 202?
Jakob Hubbard

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

DP I just realized there's another arenacross in the back there, so 4 tracks ig.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Damn, so sick Chris.
christianjonse
Team: Privateer

Post by christianjonse »

Stfu lol
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

You're right Hubbard, but definitely want to release this to everyone as I put a lot of time into it and I think it's one of my better tracks.

PS, thanks Willskiii for the screenshots.

PS2: If anyone would like to help me celebrate my retirement in Vegas, the paypal link below still works and I always accept free drinks hahahaha
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Re: The VersusPC Compound - (My 200th and Final Release)

Post by checkerz »

first post updated.
Jakob Hubbard

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

checkerz wrote:first post updated.
So dope checkerz, thank you for being a part of this community. I'm not sure if we even would have lasted this long if you weren't on board. Cheers for the hard work throughout the years.
C.K.234
Team: MXS Magazine KTM

Post by C.K.234 »

it looks f*cking awsome. cant wait to ride that track. Thx so much checkrz. all your releases are dope. :D

PS: sry i would donate u but aint got any money.
Psychotic_Core
Team: PabstBlueRibbonRacin

Post by Psychotic_Core »

u gonna post the download link on here tomorrow?
sbragg03
Team: Privateer

Post by sbragg03 »

checkerz wrote:

Before I say this, Checkerz you're are one of if not the best track maker there has ever been but 1. He was obviously being sarcastic and 2. You're remark about the free content doesn't make sense because it's not his job to show appreciation to you for something you didn't have to do. I'm not trying to be an ass about this I'm just saying I don't think you're right in this scenario, but that's just my opinion.