New 250F Sounds! (Updated: 4/28/2019)

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: New 250F Sounds! (Updated: 10/7/2015)

Post by Wahlamt »

Whiteracing204 wrote:Like I said I would do it but I've got no idea where to even start.
Now you do! 8)
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9820
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Re: New 250F Sounds! (Updated: 4/28/2019)

Post by aeffertz »

First post updated with new version. I referenced some of the 450f sounds, fixed the volume/buzz and updated the idle and rev limiter. This is the final update to this, I don't plan on working on it any further.

Cheers.
Whiteracing204
Team: W.W. Designs Private

Post by Whiteracing204 »

aeffertz wrote:First post updated with new version. I referenced some of the 450f sounds, fixed the volume/buzz and updated the idle and rev limiter. This is the final update to this, I don't plan on working on it any further.

Cheers.
Thank you!
Glizzyz
Team: Privateer

Post by Glizzyz »

Props for trying , but god damn that sounds like an electric weed strimmer .
[youtube][/youtube]
aeffertz

Post by aeffertz »

Glizzyz wrote:Props for trying , but god damn that sounds like an electric weed strimmer .
I think you installed them incorrectly. It should sound nearly the same as the 450, just a different rev limiter and idle.
moto28

Post by moto28 »

aeffertz wrote:
Glizzyz wrote:Props for trying , but god damn that sounds like an electric weed strimmer .
I think you installed them incorrectly. It should sound nearly the same as the 450, just a different rev limiter and idle.
Sounded the same for me, I deleted it like .2 seconds after installing it. Sounded mint at idol but at high rpms, I would compare it to a electric leaf blower.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:Are we talking distilled water, deionized water, purified water, heavy water, holy water, bong water or just ball sack water?
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

If you could get the high rpm/limiter the same as the 450 then it would be perfect
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

moto28 wrote:
aeffertz wrote:
Sounded the same for me, I deleted it like .2 seconds after installing it. Sounded mint at idol but at high rpms, I would compare it to a electric leaf blower.
yeah agreed. when i was sitting on the gate it was amazing i was so hype but when you are at high rpms and at engine breaking its weird. maybe i installed wrong? i just drug the 2 files into my install folder.
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
aeffertz

Post by aeffertz »

dawsonsleeper wrote:
moto28 wrote:
aeffertz wrote:
yeah agreed. when i was sitting on the gate it was amazing i was so hype but when you are at high rpms and at engine breaking its weird. maybe i installed wrong? i just drug the 2 files into my install folder.
Nah that’s just how it sounds. Just something to diffferent to try. I agree they’re not some magical amazing new sound but The great thing is if you don’t like them, you can always just get rid of them. Personally I think they sound better than the stock 250 sound and the other sound replacement but of course everyone has their own personal preference. Thanks for checking it out, regardless!
moto28

Post by moto28 »

aeffertz wrote:
dawsonsleeper wrote:
moto28 wrote:
Nah that’s just how it sounds. Just something to different to try. I agree they’re not some magical amazing new sound but The great thing is if you don’t like them, you can always just get rid of them. Personally I think they sound better than the stock 250 sound and the other sound replacement but of course everyone has their own personal preference. Thanks for checking it out, regardless!
Well i appreciate the effort you put forth and glad that you like it, just wasn't for me!
TeamHavocRacing wrote:Are we talking distilled water, deionized water, purified water, heavy water, holy water, bong water or just ball sack water?
Glizzyz
Team: Privateer

Post by Glizzyz »

oh yeah im not ripping on your effort at all man , i just dont think it can get much better than what jlv has. Does anyone have different sounds ? like the big name teams? If not id assume its very difficult to get much better. Thanks for your work though .
[youtube][/youtube]
Anton Carlsson

Post by Anton Carlsson »

aeffertz wrote:First post updated with new version. I referenced some of the 450f sounds, fixed the volume/buzz and updated the idle and rev limiter. This is the final update to this, I don't plan on working on it any further.

Cheers.
Finaly!