Christian Reed

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
RAMIREZ122
Team: TavellaBrosRacing

Christian Reed

Post by RAMIREZ122 »

He was making huge circle ruts before and on the face of the jump. He did this for multiple motos. It starts at 28 seconds.
Christian Reed/Circle rut billy bobby. He didn't have a number uid: 9202 http://www.mediafire.com/file/g4uv988jb ... xdemo/file
Elsinore.Mxsimulator.com:19801
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: Christian Reed

Post by jlv »

I don't think he deserves a ban for that. I'll make the game stop sending erode when you're ghosted out.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Reed4
Team: Privateer

Post by Reed4 »

RAMIREZ122 wrote:He was making huge circle ruts before and on the face of the jump. He did this for multiple motos. It starts at 28 seconds.
Christian Reed/Circle rut billy bobby. He didn't have a number uid: 9202 http://www.mediafire.com/file/g4uv988jb ... xdemo/file
Twas' just good fun. It's not like it's an rF race..
nathanjames

Post by nathanjames »

Doing the same stuff tonight..
clw1115934
Team: DABS

Post by clw1115934 »

Reed4 wrote:
RAMIREZ122 wrote:He was making huge circle ruts before and on the face of the jump. He did this for multiple motos. It starts at 28 seconds.
Twas' just good fun. It's not like it's an rF race..
You are intentionally ruining the racing in 19801 for everyone by making huge circle ruts in the middle of every track every race. You've been bragging that you aren't doing anything wrong and that jlv would never ban you, but you are causing a lot of people to look for other servers. Can't you do that somewhere else?
Gucci#9473
WellsMX524
Team: Aspect Visual Co.

Post by WellsMX524 »

It's getting annoying that this is a thing now. There's always someone making circle ruts in the middle of the track. Happening at least once a day when I go into Elsinore 01. If it's not Christian Reed, it's someone else. Hopefully an update can come out soon, or some action can be taking. People like this are ruining the experience for other people.
Reed4
Team: Privateer

Post by Reed4 »

WellsMX524 wrote:It's getting annoying that this is a thing now. There's always someone making circle ruts in the middle of the track. Happening at least once a day when I go into Elsinore 01. If it's not Christian Reed, it's someone else. Hopefully an update can come out soon, or some action can be taking. People like this are ruining the experience for other people.
Your teammate Caleb Hoffman likes doing it... He was one of them doing it after I stopped
WellsMX524
Team: Aspect Visual Co.

Post by WellsMX524 »

Reed4 wrote:
WellsMX524 wrote:It's getting annoying that this is a thing now. There's always someone making circle ruts in the middle of the track. Happening at least once a day when I go into Elsinore 01. If it's not Christian Reed, it's someone else. Hopefully an update can come out soon, or some action can be taking. People like this are ruining the experience for other people.
Your teammate Caleb Hoffman likes doing it... He was one of them doing it after I stopped
You got the wrong Wells, pal.