Warning to circle rut griefers - I'm going to start banning for that starting...

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Warning to circle rut griefers - I'm going to start banning for that starting...

Post by jlv »

... now!
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
christianjonse
Team: Privateer

Re: Warning to circle rut griefers - I'm going to start banning for that starting...

Post by christianjonse »

Y’all heard the man!!
Kael_Braden
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Re: Warning to circle rut griefers - I'm going to start banning for that starting...

Post by Kael_Braden »

JUst saw this IM STOPPING RIGHT NOW
nathanjames

Post by nathanjames »

Thank you Josh!
Itz Raidox
Team: Westeffex.com

Post by Itz Raidox »

Kael_Braden wrote:JUst saw this IM STOPPING RIGHT NOW
imagine snitching on yourself in 2019 :oops:
Smidly wrote:
Jeremy150 wrote:ARLINGTON PASSWORD
e/9v8ta/%ar{dV':/.>qhyT
really bro this is the best password you could come up with? smh bro
nathanjames

Post by nathanjames »

Guggen wrote:Ryan Witlox is still doing this on erode servers.
tylerbartlett24

Post by tylerbartlett24 »

jlv wrote:... now!
http://www.mediafire.com/file/j69okl7g0 ... xdemo/file

this kid named caleb hoffman was doing donuts in the demo its is 4:29 seconds into it this was the date of 5/8/2019 making that part of the track messed up please do something with him thank u
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

tylerbartlett24 wrote:
jlv wrote:... now!
http://www.mediafire.com/file/j69okl7g0 ... xdemo/file

this kid named caleb hoffman was doing donuts in the demo its is 4:29 seconds into it this was the date of 5/8/2019 making that part of the track messed up please do something with him thank u
I think I got him in the other thread.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
nathanjames

Post by nathanjames »

People need to stop this shit.
ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

nathanjames wrote:People need to stop this shit.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

I've been in 19800 lately and I banned a kid for one day after he wouldn't stop waiting for me to pass then drill me in the turns. He said "its block passing, part of the game" I warned him, then muted him after the expected insult-filled petulance which sent him raging, so I showed him another part of the game. Rules! I also told him to complain to you if he felt strongly. I will also warn first plenty of times when they vote for 25 erode then pull that shit. Thanks for further clarification of the rules jlv! P.S. is there a way to override 25 erode as a marshal?
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:I've been in 19800 lately and I banned a kid for one day after he wouldn't stop waiting for me to pass then drill me in the turns. He said "its block passing, part of the game" I warned him, then muted him after the expected insult-filled petulance which sent him raging, so I showed him another part of the game. Rules! I also told him to complain to you if he felt strongly. I will also warn first plenty of times when they vote for 25 erode then pull that shit. Thanks for further clarification of the rules jlv! P.S. is there a way to override 25 erode as a marshal?
Marshals can set it directly. So if you want 10, use "server,erode 10".
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com