2019 rF GPs (EU and AU)

Organize races and post results here
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Re: 2019 rF GPs (EU and AU)

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

VUSTTOS wrote:
Big Smooth one3 wrote:Series hasn’t even started and Vusto is complaining about track related quality lol good to see some things never change.
Years goes by and big smooth keeps taking every constructive criticism as a pain in the ass.
Cheers buddy, here’s to seeing you bitch about other people’s thankless work for years to come.
Aggressively Mediocre Image
VUSTTOS
Team: Spanish MX Gamers

Post by VUSTTOS »

Big Smooth one3 wrote:
VUSTTOS wrote:
Big Smooth one3 wrote:Series hasn’t even started and Vusto is complaining about track related quality lol good to see some things never change.
Years goes by and big smooth keeps taking every constructive criticism as a pain in the ass.
Cheers buddy, here’s to seeing you bitch about other people’s thankless work for years to come.
I don't know where you see the bitching here. rF is proffesional and perfectionist enough to welcome the constructive criticism I gave as they are always pushing the boundaries.
Alex V111#1017
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

VUSTTOS wrote:
Big Smooth one3 wrote:
VUSTTOS wrote: Years goes by and big smooth keeps taking every constructive criticism as a pain in the ass.
I don't know where you see the bitching here. rF is proffesional and perfectionist enough to welcome the constructive criticism I gave as they are always pushing the boundaries.
Nothing wrong with what Vustos initially posted; however, many times feedback isn't presented properly and is also the same things we've either heard of been made aware of by 100 other people... it's also a problem that flaws are pointed out 945 times to every one compliment. Just speaking from experience, it is hard to not get annoyed and to understand unless you've been there.

And yes, rF has high standards, that is why only creators we believe in being able to accept well put together feedback and do great work are brought in... That's why Brad was on top of the list when I was trying to find someone to take my spot for nationals to make sure the team wasn't down a terrain guy.

Mad props to the insanity of the crew to go for AMA and GPs and both NA and EU. If that doesn't show a commitment to keeping MXS going and growing, Idk what does. I hope the community supports these guys as they are going to be putting in an incredible amount of efforts.
Br4Ap69

Post by Br4Ap69 »

Thanks for doing this fellas, when will qualifying start? :D
Nauris47

Post by Nauris47 »

How in the hell I'm supposed to buy knobbies when I can't even sign in or register on amazon with old account or even create a new account with 3 different emails. Any other way to pay for knobbies or is it amazon only, because amazon is not working for me... :x :evil: :?
RH154
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Censored

Post by RH154 »

Nauris47 wrote:How in the hell I'm supposed to buy knobbies when I can't even sign in or register on amazon with old account or even create a new account with 3 different emails. Any other way to pay for knobbies or is it amazon only, because amazon is not working for me... :x :evil: :?
Chase Dunivant was buying knobbies for people if it wouldn't work, Hit him up on discord: Britney#9457
Br4Ap69

Post by Br4Ap69 »

Is it 30+2 for EU as well? :D :D
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Apologize for the delay tonight boys. I'll take full accountability for it. Never hosted Nationals before and was def struggling xd
Liddzor
Team: Mitas Racing

Post by Liddzor »

Atom6246 wrote:Apologize for the delay tonight boys. I'll take full accountability for it. Never hosted Nationals before and was def struggling xd
Big thanks for hosting it. sick event.
Dennisfjeldberg
Team: EVP

Post by Dennisfjeldberg »

Im a fan of the GP series, but these ruts are waaaaay to big, like wtf, the berms gets higher then the rider. what is that shit all about ?
Rico118

Post by Rico118 »

Dennisfjeldberg wrote:Im a fan of the GP series, but these ruts are waaaaay to big, like wtf, the berms gets higher then the rider. what is that shit all about ?
Liddzor
Team: Mitas Racing

Post by Liddzor »

Dennisfjeldberg wrote:Im a fan of the GP series, but these ruts are waaaaay to big, like wtf, the berms gets higher then the rider. what is that shit all about ?
agree with that to, but also it has to be like that so you not can just ride the main rut all the race. pretty boring to, according to me.
would be sick if you could save the ruts from the races before. that the track are getting ruffer and ruffer.
Evs_Box_24
Team: Privateer

Post by Evs_Box_24 »

What server is the race on for AU?
Official rF Gaming
Team: RaceFactoryGaming

Post by Official rF Gaming »

NEW QUALIFYING SERVERS

official.mxslobby.com:19806
official.mxslobby.com:19807
official.mxslobby.com:19808
official.mxslobby.com:19809
official.mxslobby.com:19848

If you are found to be in the wrong server, you may be subject to penalty
*Please do not use PM system on MXS Forums for support. Use the @RaceFactoryGaming bot on discord for support!
Visit the Official rF Gaming Discord
BydesigndecalsCO
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by BydesigndecalsCO »

Liddzor wrote:
agree with that to, but also it has to be like that so you not can just ride the main rut all the race. pretty boring to, according to me.
would be sick if you could save the ruts from the races before. that the track are getting ruffer and ruffer.
maybe someone should try develop these settings? seems easy as the way you are saying.