Wells Estate & Kennel *Release*

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Reid

Re: Wells Estate & Kennel *Release*

Post by Reid »

very good track
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

Proud of the work you put in Nelson :!:
MOTO NATIOM112
Team: PoGo

Post by MOTO NATIOM112 »

Absolutely amazing Neal. Been waiting for this for god knows how long. You killed it brother!
WellsMX524
Team: Aspect Visual Co.

Post by WellsMX524 »

Thank you everyone. I’m seriously so humbled by all the feedback and compliments. Hope to see some cool edits and screenshots soon!
UncleLiberty76
Team: Grunt-Style

Post by UncleLiberty76 »

Dude amazing work on the track bro! Hopefully my next release can be to the quality that this is.
ColtonD719
Team: Privateer

Post by ColtonD719 »

Incredible work on the environment, and 3 different versions to boot! Stoked to see 3D grass (what's your technique?), and the SX track under the lights really brings back that feeling of Saturday night races at the local track. The path lighting around the property is a super cool effect too. Huge respect for the effort put into this.

For what it's worth, my macbook pro isn't the best suited computer for sim, but the medium version of the track brings my fps down to around 15fps, whereas medium RF tracks run more in the 40-50fps range. Terrain wise, I'm not a huge fan of the flow of the MX track, and some sections could use some polish/be a little less peaky, but the built in rough/ruts is natural and subtle enough to play well with erode. Despite a couple critiques, you've done a great job creating a little world with this track, which is awesome.

I look forward to the next one!
VUSTTOS
Team: Spanish MX Gamers

Post by VUSTTOS »

I thought the best motocross track in the world was in Bulgaria not Tennessee :lol:
Quality release man. Details are awesome. Enviroment is so good and the different versions are a good touch.
Thanks for giving us the posibility to ride in your property.
Alex V111#1017
WellsMX524

Post by WellsMX524 »

VUSTTOS wrote:I thought the best motocross track in the world was in Bulgaria not Tennessee :lol:
Quality release man. Details are awesome. Enviroment is so good and the different versions are a good touch.
Thanks for giving us the posibility to ride in your property.
:wink: Was very curious to see how long it took for someone to notice that this layout is, minus a couple changes, the layout of the GP of Bulgaria. I'm a huge fan of the way that track immersed me when I first started playing the game. I loved the cloudy skies and the elevation, some of my favorite conditions to ride on IRL.

Thanks for riding and downloading the track, I'm really glad that people are enjoying it!
WellsMX524

Post by WellsMX524 »

ColtonD719 wrote:Incredible work on the environment, and 3 different versions to boot! Stoked to see 3D grass (what's your technique?), and the SX track under the lights really brings back that feeling of Saturday night races at the local track. The path lighting around the property is a super cool effect too. Huge respect for the effort put into this.

For what it's worth, my macbook pro isn't the best suited computer for sim, but the medium version of the track brings my fps down to around 15fps, whereas medium RF tracks run more in the 40-50fps range. Terrain wise, I'm not a huge fan of the flow of the MX track, and some sections could use some polish/be a little less peaky, but the built in rough/ruts is natural and subtle enough to play well with erode. Despite a couple critiques, you've done a great job creating a little world with this track, which is awesome.

I look forward to the next one!
Thanks a ton man. I appreciate the feedback and glad you took the time to ride the track. My idea was to just immerse the player in an environment that COULD feel real. More often than not in sim, that's pretty tough to do, so the track is a bit taxing. Anywho, thanks for the criticism, I'll try to clean some stuff up in my next track. Big fan of your work!
jtwilly4

Post by jtwilly4 »

natedawg wrote:My skybox and ground texture are working but its very dark... I am probably being stupid... but if not please help me ahaha. Also my rain version is working fine, just the dry is broken.
Mine is the same way
WellsMX524

Post by WellsMX524 »

jtwilly4 wrote:
natedawg wrote:My skybox and ground texture are working but its very dark... I am probably being stupid... but if not please help me ahaha. Also my rain version is working fine, just the dry is broken.
Mine is the same way
Download the newest snapshot
xbrandzman

Post by xbrandzman »

SAME
stevemx_60

Post by stevemx_60 »

So i'm not the only one with this trouble huh? :roll:
WellsMX524

Post by WellsMX524 »

Download the newest snapshot, guys...
misstikk.playzz
Team: BLUNT Racing

Post by misstikk.playzz »

all the tracks work in the night or wet but none work in dry, the tracks just goes black.
(can you help)
thank you