Yellow Spongebobs on race tracks

Post your suggestions here
vengefuluoto420
Team: Privateer

Yellow Spongebobs on race tracks

Post by vengefuluoto420 »

It would be really nice to make the Yellow Spongebobs on the side of professional tracks to have the collission lowered so it doesnt rip you off so easy, i mean you see people in real life hit them and it knocks over it dont make the rider fall... it would be really nice to get it lowered to more like a tough block.... Opinions??
Racers52

Re: Yellow Spongebobs on race tracks

Post by Racers52 »

Jessy Nelson was paralyzed from hitting one IRL.

They are just as dangerous irl as in sim, also necessary to prevent cutting though.
reddead422
Team: Wildside Designs

Post by reddead422 »

Racers52 wrote:Jessy Nelson was paralyzed from hitting one IRL.
His was a freak incident, the one he hit had a wood pole behind it witch caused it not to move, other than that people hit them and they flop all the time.
bootsie

Post by bootsie »

They are just as dangerous irl as in sim, also necessary to prevent cutting though.
sexton hit one in the motos today and it just flopped over
vengefuluoto420

Post by vengefuluoto420 »

bootsie wrote:

sexton hit one in the motos today and it just flopped over
Exactly, they dont have the wooden post behind them anymore which makes them less sturdy
manii20

Post by manii20 »

litreally felt like they are made from metal. After the finish jump on Hangtown if you went close it gave you a legs off, even tho watching a demo you are not touching it
Ktmrdr11
Team: I think Vurb

Post by Ktmrdr11 »

Racers52 wrote: They are just as dangerous irl as in sim, also necessary to prevent cutting though.
Thats BS big time. That big ugly yellow square doesn't do anything other than be a nuisance and make the inside line wider because we cant hug the inside of the track markers have to make a big sweep around the stupid things. My opinion is to get rid of them completely, ive never seen anything good come out of someone clipping one. Make better timing gates or use bales because im not sure if its the rider collisions or bike or what but hitting a peice of plastic shouldnt kill me.
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

Ktmrdr11 wrote:
Racers52 wrote: They are just as dangerous irl as in sim, also necessary to prevent cutting though.
Thats BS big time. That big ugly yellow square doesn't do anything other than be a nuisance and make the inside line wider because we cant hug the inside of the track markers have to make a big sweep around the stupid things. My opinion is to get rid of them completely, ive never seen anything good come out of someone clipping one. Make better timing gates or use bales because im not sure if its the rider collisions or bike or what but hitting a peice of plastic shouldnt kill me.
Bower946
Team: IG: @Moto.Fails

Post by Bower946 »

Racers52 wrote:
Ktmrdr11 wrote:
Anyone else hear Falk drop an F bomb on live tv while under the mechanics tents?
Ktmrdr11
Team: I think Vurb

Post by Ktmrdr11 »

Racers52 wrote:
Ktmrdr11 wrote:
Racers52 wrote:
Yeah that pretty much sums up my point, he wasnt cutting the track but on the edge. Might as well place spikes off the side of the track
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

Don't hit them, problem solved.
MX|VISUALS

Post by MX|VISUALS »

aeffertz wrote:Don't hit them, problem solved.
bootsie

Post by bootsie »

jakebarrett
Team: GM

Post by jakebarrett »

Yes.
ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

Racers52 wrote:
Ktmrdr11 wrote:
the thing is, we don't even clip the damn things, we are in the middle of the track and it just says no, go die.