Yellow Spongebobs on race tracks

Post your suggestions here
vengefuluoto420
Team: Privateer

Yellow Spongebobs on race tracks

Postby vengefuluoto420 » Sat May 18, 2019 9:40 pm

It would be really nice to make the Yellow Spongebobs on the side of professional tracks to have the collission lowered so it doesnt rip you off so easy, i mean you see people in real life hit them and it knocks over it dont make the rider fall... it would be really nice to get it lowered to more like a tough block.... Opinions??

Racers52
Team: rF Gaming

Re: Yellow Spongebobs on race tracks

Postby Racers52 » Sat May 18, 2019 9:57 pm

Jessy Nelson was paralyzed from hitting one IRL.

They are just as dangerous irl as in sim, also necessary to prevent cutting though.

reddead422
Team: Wildside Designs

Postby reddead422 » Sat May 18, 2019 10:02 pm

Racers52 wrote:Jessy Nelson was paralyzed from hitting one IRL.

His was a freak incident, the one he hit had a wood pole behind it witch caused it not to move, other than that people hit them and they flop all the time.

bootsie
Team: TrueCo.

Postby bootsie » Sun May 19, 2019 3:35 am

They are just as dangerous irl as in sim, also necessary to prevent cutting though.

sexton hit one in the motos today and it just flopped over

vengefuluoto420

Postby vengefuluoto420 » Sun May 19, 2019 2:13 pm

bootsie wrote:

sexton hit one in the motos today and it just flopped over

Exactly, they dont have the wooden post behind them anymore which makes them less sturdy

manii20

Postby manii20 » Sun May 19, 2019 4:51 pm

litreally felt like they are made from metal. After the finish jump on Hangtown if you went close it gave you a legs off, even tho watching a demo you are not touching it

Ktmrdr11
Team: I think Vurb

Postby Ktmrdr11 » Sun May 19, 2019 6:22 pm

Racers52 wrote:They are just as dangerous irl as in sim, also necessary to prevent cutting though.

Thats BS big time. That big ugly yellow square doesn't do anything other than be a nuisance and make the inside line wider because we cant hug the inside of the track markers have to make a big sweep around the stupid things. My opinion is to get rid of them completely, ive never seen anything good come out of someone clipping one. Make better timing gates or use bales because im not sure if its the rider collisions or bike or what but hitting a peice of plastic shouldnt kill me.

Racers52
Team: rF Gaming

Postby Racers52 » Mon May 20, 2019 12:14 am

Ktmrdr11 wrote:
Racers52 wrote:They are just as dangerous irl as in sim, also necessary to prevent cutting though.

Thats BS big time. That big ugly yellow square doesn't do anything other than be a nuisance and make the inside line wider because we cant hug the inside of the track markers have to make a big sweep around the stupid things. My opinion is to get rid of them completely, ive never seen anything good come out of someone clipping one. Make better timing gates or use bales because im not sure if its the rider collisions or bike or what but hitting a peice of plastic shouldnt kill me.

Bower946
Team: IG: @Moto.Fails

Postby Bower946 » Mon May 20, 2019 12:29 am

Racers52 wrote:
Ktmrdr11 wrote:

Anyone else hear Falk drop an F bomb on live tv while under the mechanics tents?

Ktmrdr11
Team: I think Vurb

Postby Ktmrdr11 » Mon May 20, 2019 1:30 am

Racers52 wrote:
Ktmrdr11 wrote:
Racers52 wrote:

Yeah that pretty much sums up my point, he wasnt cutting the track but on the edge. Might as well place spikes off the side of the track

aeffertz
Team: W.B.G

Postby aeffertz » Mon May 20, 2019 10:31 pm

Don't hit them, problem solved.

MX|VISUALS

Postby MX|VISUALS » Tue May 21, 2019 11:03 am

aeffertz wrote:Don't hit them, problem solved.

bootsie
Team: TrueCo.

Postby bootsie » Wed May 22, 2019 1:07 am

jakebarrett
Team: Limited Decal

Postby jakebarrett » Mon May 27, 2019 10:22 pm

Yes.
jag pratar engelska

ColtHans
Team: no u

Postby ColtHans » Tue May 28, 2019 7:20 pm

Racers52 wrote:
Ktmrdr11 wrote:

the thing is, we don't even clip the damn things, we are in the middle of the track and it just says no, go die.
PM ME FOR CHEAP SKINS
MESS WITH THE COLT YOU GET THE HANS

Return to “Suggestion Box”