2019 rF Nationals (EU)

Organize races and post results here
Ddavis

Re: 2019 rF Nationals (EU)

Post by Ddavis »

I felt so good yesterday. Yes, I'm aware Leclair went down in the first turn and Atom had a few dates with the same hay bale. Leclair was probably going to catch me since he just moved into 2nd when everyone timed out, but nothing is guaranteed with him. This community has a lot of haters who only wish the worst of luck upon others and I know everyone was saying I got lucky, and hey I did, but I did my job and got out front and stayed out of trouble. It's a confidence booster either way and I still pulled away from some legitimately fast guys like Cohenour and Holyak who'd usually reel me in. I'm looking forward to the rest of the year and leading more laps.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

No dude you were ripping, that second moto I was all over you on the first lap saying that you needed to give it some gas, then literally the second lap you started pulling away from me :lol:
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

To be honest I was a little nervous leading knowing I took out Leclair, then at some point I saw that you were 2nd and some of the pressure went away knowing it wasn't Atom. I kept track of where you were on the track and never really saw Atom in some of the lanes where you can see further down the track and it just gave me more and more confidence as the race went on. I felt really good by the 20 minute mark and want to carry that into the rest of the season!
BcMxKx37

Post by BcMxKx37 »

i wish i could race EU, its like right before i get out of class
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Jaruro38 wrote:Lower prices + ams = FULL GATES! :D :D
Doesn't work like that, unfortunately.
Jaruro38
Team: DP26 RB KTM FACTORY

Post by Jaruro38 »

Wahlamt wrote:Doesn't work like that, unfortunately.
Explain why... I think 40eur to race is a bit high price for some people, as a Euro in some countries is not the same in others, (i mean it does not cost the same to earn it because the salaries are higher or lower).
Im racing the Gp's because i want to support RF events and i enjoy racing, and im 100% sure if both season passes cost 20€ me and much other riders we would be racing all the events.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Jaruro38 wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:Doesn't work like that, unfortunately.
Explain why... I think 40eur to race is a bit high price for some people, as a Euro in some countries is not the same in others, (i mean it does not cost the same to earn it because the salaries are higher or lower).
Im racing the Gp's because i want to support RF events and i enjoy racing, and im 100% sure if both season passes cost 20€ me and much other riders we would be racing all the events.
You don't know all the info and you are wrong.
Jaruro38

Post by Jaruro38 »

checkerz wrote:You don't know all the info and you are wrong.
Yeah yeah sure im wrong,but explain why..
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Jaruro38 wrote:
checkerz wrote:You don't know all the info and you are wrong.
Yeah yeah sure im wrong,but explain why..
EU scene has been decreasing over the last few years. Regardless of paid or not, most series has had fewer riders. After 3 rounds the hype is dead and a lot of people that had 2 bad rounds will quit because they won't contend for the championship. And the hosts/crew has to put up with a lot of bullshit, just that alone makes a free series hard to justify.
Jaruro38

Post by Jaruro38 »

I think that the difference between levels, bad erode optimization and the high price in inscriptions is the real problem we have, 2017 was a great year of racing or at least I thought it was.
krossboy
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by krossboy »

Why aren't any of my laptimes counting?

Egert Veltson
The Goon

Egert Veltson #901
krossboy
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by krossboy »

Sorry for DP, but made sure that cuts didn't efect me, had no cuts in the end and still, time doesn't count. I have race pass, am registered and everything, whats the problem?
The Goon

Egert Veltson #901
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Matias was shredding in moto 1, happy to grab another podium. Moto 2 was uh...interesting, EU ams are wild.
Official rF Gaming
Team: RaceFactoryGaming

Post by Official rF Gaming »

NEW QUALIFYING SERVERS

official.mxslobby.com:19801
official.mxslobby.com:19802
official.mxslobby.com:19803
official.mxslobby.com:19804
official.mxslobby.com:19805

If you are found to be in the wrong server, you may be subject to penalty
*Please do not use PM system on MXS Forums for support. Use the @RaceFactoryGaming bot on discord for support!
Visit the Official rF Gaming Discord
JiBuS

Post by JiBuS »

Hey rF! Is it possible to rent a EU server, for the EU races please? It's crazy how people are stuttering when you have 200MS of ping...