2019 rF Nationals Pro and Amateur (NA)

Organize races and post results here
beast 519
Team: RIDE365.com

Re: 2019 rF Nationals Pro and Amateur (NA)

Post by beast 519 »

Ddavis wrote:What's the point in trying to defend myself if you guys are just going to call me retarded no matter what I say? On my screen I had a bike length or so advantage of Jack over the double and went to "close the door" coming into the table and he had a much better run than I anticipated and he didn't react whatsoever to that and ran into my back tire. Oh well, I've cut people off worse and nobody complained. Jack's attitude completely changed over the past year and expects everyone to just stop and pull over for him now since he has some wins. I'm sorry you ran into me, Jack, but I'm not sorry for trying to hold my position.
You "close doors" coming into corners. Not while going 4th wide up to a jump.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

At this point what do you want me to say? Fine I cut him off pretty hard. Did I intend on making contact? NO I DIDN'T! Go ahead and return the favor, Jack.
rmitch524
Team: Jack Daniel's Racing

Post by rmitch524 »

Ddavis wrote:Jack's attitude completely changed over the past year and expects everyone to just stop and pull over for him now since he has some wins. I'm sorry you ran into me, Jack, but I'm not sorry for trying to hold my position.
This right here shows me you have no clue who Jack is. He is the most humble dude and enjoys a great battle. The only thing he expects after running up front for the past year is people who are up front to be good racers. Either way. You dont get it. I'm done talking to a brick wall.
2019 RF EU Iron Man Moto 1 Champion
Tlangs daddy 2020 RF EU SouthWick
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

Ddavis wrote:At this point what do you want me to say? Fine I cut him off pretty hard. Did I intend on making contact? NO I DIDN'T! Go ahead and return the favor, Jack.
Is that really in Jack's best interest though? I think he'd rather just get by and get to the front instead of playing around with somebody.. Like Roy said, that isn't who Jack is..

Not talking to you in particular Devin, but I do with there were more people who gave a shit about racing clean, not just sending it and if it doesn't pan out rage quit..
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
Ddavis wrote:At this point what do you want me to say? Fine I cut him off pretty hard. Did I intend on making contact? NO I DIDN'T! Go ahead and return the favor, Jack.
Is that really in Jack's best interest though? I think he'd rather just get by and get to the front instead of playing around with somebody..
I mean the 2 lap board was out when I took Jack out. I'm not saying what I did was right, but I wouldn't have taken the line away like that if it was any earlier in the race. Everyone is acting like it was on the first lap.
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

Ddavis wrote:
Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
Is that really in Jack's best interest though? I think he'd rather just get by and get to the front instead of playing around with somebody..
I mean the 2 lap board was out when I took Jack out. I'm not saying what I did was right, but I wouldn't have taken the line away like that if it was any earlier in the race. Everyone is acting like it was on the first lap.
I was commenting towards you saying he can get you back next week...
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I guess we'll have to wait and see then.
kawasakirider616

Post by kawasakirider616 »

Ive never had a problem with Haley and ive raced him since he had 400 ping... you just don't know how to race Devin
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

I wasn’t gonna say anything this morning but fuck it. His wheel was at your peg from what it looks like and you just moved over and took him out. Whether you meant to do anything or not, No need for all this bullshit... next time just state your intentions and that you fucked up and you’ll try not to do it again. The more you argue the more someone is likely to protest. They’re long Motos and everyone makes mistakes, but it’s a long series and why get yourself suspended or a warning this early in the season.
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

AWood wrote:I wasn’t gonna say anything this morning but fuck it. His wheel was at your peg from what it looks like and you just moved over and took him out. Whether you meant to do anything or not, No need for all this bullshit... next time just state your intentions and that you fucked up and you’ll try not to do it again. The more you argue the more someone is likely to protest. They’re long Motos and everyone makes mistakes, but it’s a long series and why get yourself suspended or a warning this early in the season.
I already said I meant to move over but not make contact, but everyone keeps calling me retarded so I guess I'm done defending myself.
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

Ddavis wrote:
AWood wrote:I wasn’t gonna say anything this morning but fuck it. His wheel was at your peg from what it looks like and you just moved over and took him out. Whether you meant to do anything or not, No need for all this bullshit... next time just state your intentions and that you fucked up and you’ll try not to do it again. The more you argue the more someone is likely to protest. They’re long Motos and everyone makes mistakes, but it’s a long series and why get yourself suspended or a warning this early in the season.
I already said I meant to move over but not make contact, but everyone keeps calling me retarded so I guess I'm done defending myself.
Just don’t try to defend yourself. Just accept the fact that you’re retarded. Works for me. :lol:
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
Team: LCQ Studios / rF

Post by 137 »

Ddavis wrote: but everyone keeps calling me retarded so I guess I'm done defending myself.
One thing I’ve noticed over the years, everyone is so damn quick to jump on Devin for being aggressive, just cause I feel his name is “ddavis”.. he’s a person that makes mistakes. Quit being so damn quick to blame Devin and maybe look at your own riding!!
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Guess I have to be the one to bring this up even though its been clear as day since Outdoors started. rF or JLV, looking forward to this readsetup strat to be addressed.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

maybe Leclair just gets bored and wants to battle :wink:

just kidding
Team: LCQ Studios / rF

Post by 137 »

Honestly I think Leclair needs a year or two ban after his profanity earlier this year. He seems to think he’s king shit and obviously he doesn’t get punished for what he does.
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!