2019 rF Nationals Pro and Amateur (NA)

Organize races and post results here
supermottousa19
Team: twitch.tv/walman

Re: 2019 rF Nationals Pro and Amateur (NA)

Post by supermottousa19 »

jlv wrote:allow changes in the mechanic area.
^^^
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Imagine jlv implemented a "staging area" where you can only change a setup in that designated area during the race and Leclair had to stop and do a "pit stop" to change his setup :lol:
skyzen
Team: IZI Racing

Post by skyzen »

im taking holeshot since more than 5 year, whatever we going to make , i will adapt and still take the holeshot
1st 2014 Motosport Outdoor Nationals presented by One Industries
1st 2018 Race Tech North American Nationals
1st 2018 MotoOption Pro Supercross
1st 2019 MotoOption Pro National
skyzen

Post by skyzen »

jlv wrote:
Atom6246 wrote:
checkerz wrote:And finally, a "fix" was put in for a reason. Because changing setups mid-moto is unrealistic.

There is I'm sure multiple ways to fix it, but I'd think in an online scenario, just simply having a server broadcast when an active racer reads a setup would give the officials enough to enforce a penalty.
This is why I'm speaking up. The cheater has done this before and has now found a way to do it again without losing anytime really. The thing that sucks is when do the officials know if people are changing setups or not. Not sure what else they will be doing and if it's a pattern I think it's pretty obvious but just playing devils advocate. I think this is a job for JLV. Weather it's server side or client side, 2 seconds isn't long enough. Either way thank you for the much valued input Chex, means alot.
I like the idea of broadcasting when a setup change is made. It isn't unreasonable for some friends to want to test setups together online so I don't want to prevent that or add annoying delays. The broadcast way would even give the race official discretion to allow changes in the mechanic area.
I think you should more focus on the leg out cause actually i would like no leg out when the track is flat , then leg out when the track become rought, but we the actual game , we cannot choose when the leg go out or not. The leg out when you are not sit is a problem too. Maybe add new button to leg out , or the leg out only if you are sit.
skyzen

Post by skyzen »

And IRL , ppl can change clutch/brake settings and even maps engine , so why not fork/shock if it can give them an advantage
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

/readsetup start
/readsetup race
Sabo
Team: <3 lane

Post by Sabo »

hahja
TeamHavocRacing wrote:As I awake from champagne wishes and caviar dreams, I realize it's back to Pabst Blue Ribbon and Doritos.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

Oh my god......Leclair is changing his setup in a race.....

BydesigndecalsCO
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by BydesigndecalsCO »

skyzen wrote:And IRL , ppl can change clutch/brake settings and even maps engine , so why not fork/shock if it can give them an advantage
just quickly swap a shock out aye?
caution
Team: Volcom

Post by caution »

MOTOZ293 wrote:
caution wrote:
T_Frye127 wrote:
why is this not punishable? if you rage quit with in the first 5 laps, you get docked 5 positions the next week in qualifying or some shit.
My personal opinion is anyone that rage quit's a moto (seeing as how we're paying to race) should get a warning then a 1 week suspension etc, I'm sure there's a lot of people that would love to be in the moto's to get the race experience and experience on how much the track breaks down (sure they could do it in warmup but it isn't the same as being out there in the race). I'd like to see some sort of penalty be introduced as it seems unfair to people that are sitting there each week missing out by 1 spot in qualifying or consi to watch people ragequit during the race.
Be faster, then you can make the Motos. Us rage quitting is no different than someone’s race isn’t going the way they want so they leave and regroup for the next moto or next week.
I'm not some AM making this suggestion, literally make every 250 pro moto usually top 10 qualifying and finished 4th in points last season but ok bud, avoid a problem and it continues to happen. It's not like when you play any other competitive game they just give you infinite rage quits :roll:
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

Ddavis wrote:Whether Leclair started it or not, it hasn't been one sided.

https://i.gyazo.com/790008c4977c0dedaac ... 04b961.gif

https://i.gyazo.com/b10b4f2d99dd20dca94 ... 7b226a.gif
lmao fuck these are good.

i like the server broadcast idea, but the server would need to log what changes were made. would be dumb to get in trouble to change a setting or two after a fall off or to fix gearing. I think it should only be penalized for reading whole setups as chris said, but setup changes manually i dont think should be a big deal.
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

I just got ten pounds even fatter eating all the popcorn reading this. Sim is not dead.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

Anyone with 450 Am moto2 from Pala, send it my way please...
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by Rayvenator »

Coming back after a 2 year long break. Pop on the forums to see all the new stuff!

Nope, still same stuff.
People still calling Leclair out for cheating while the defenders call it "clever use of mechanics". Ddavis still putting his nose in literally everything and doing his best to piss everyone off and still a couple of actually smart people trying uphold some kind of intelligence level in the actual discussion.

Good stuff :P
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Rayvenator wrote:Coming back after a 2 year long break. Pop on the forums to see all the new stuff!

Nope, still same stuff.
People still calling Leclair out for cheating while the defenders call it "clever use of mechanics". Ddavis still putting his nose in literally everything and doing his best to piss everyone off and still a couple of actually smart people trying uphold some kind of intelligence level in the actual discussion.

Good stuff :P
heh heh