Kael Braden

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
59Films
Team: T.O.P.S

Kael Braden

Post by 59Films »

I’ll let the photo talk for itself. Kael Braden is a racist. This isn’t the first time he has done this either. This is extremely racist because not only did he imply the n word but it offended me because I’m an African American individual. He also attacked and harassed my girlfriend as well. Jlv, please do what is right for the community and remove toxic people like Kael himself.

Thank you for your time
Kael_Braden
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Re: Kael Braden

Post by Kael_Braden »

no comment never did anything wrong you were the one to dm me
59Films

Post by 59Films »

I dmed you with zero intentions to argue. I just said thank you for not making the skin. And then you attacked my team calling them asses and trash people when you don’t even know them.
59Films

Post by 59Films »

During discord convo’s Kael has repeatedly attacked people who are gay. I’m not gay, however saying things like he’ll kill a person with that trait is very scary. I understand that he is young but jlv, I ask that you watch this kid closely if not ban him for racial slurs and harassment.
Kael_Braden
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by Kael_Braden »

omg dude that is irrelevant stop talking nobody cares
59Films

Post by 59Films »

Exactly, why you keep on replying. Because you know you're wrong. You an immature child, and I really hope Jlv does something about this. Cause players like you kill this community.
ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

Not necessarily irrelevant, Kael has said he would kill me multiple time if he ever see's me irl, we should get crimsom up in here for some fbi reports :lol:
RH154
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Censored

Post by RH154 »

ColtHans wrote:Not necessarily irrelevant, Kael has said he would kill me multiple time if he ever see's me irl, we should get crimsom up in here for some fbi reports :lol:
I ded
Whiteracing204
Team: W.W. Designs Private

Post by Whiteracing204 »

59Films wrote:I’ll let the photo talk for itself. Kael Braden is a racist. This isn’t the first time he has done this either. This is extremely racist because not only did he imply the n word but it offended me because I’m an African American individual. He also attacked and harassed my girlfriend as well. Jlv, please do what is right for the community and remove toxic people like Kael himself.

Thank you for your time
I'm not one to comment on things that involve subjects like this but number one JLV doesnt really ban people unless they do something in the game... Not on any type of social media.

Secondly, get over it buddy... I've had people tell me to go kill myself but just because they said that, it didn't bother me at all. You need to grow up because your most likely gonna face worse things in life than people calling you the N word. My last name is white so you can just imagine the things I've been called Haha but I dont care because I'm not a crying snowflake...
Itz Raidox
Team: Westeffex.com

Post by Itz Raidox »

jlv wrote:If you want to report someone, give me the following info:
1. A brief description of what they did wrong and the time that it happened. Use /toggletime to see the time.
2. A demo of the incident.
3. The numbers of the riders involved. If the rider doesn't have a number, say so.
4. The server where the incident occurred.
Smidly wrote:
Jeremy150 wrote:ARLINGTON PASSWORD
e/9v8ta/%ar{dV':/.>qhyT
really bro this is the best password you could come up with? smh bro