2019 DX3 Kawasaki

Organize races and post results here
InfernalKerr77
Team: Jack Daniel's Racing

Re: 2019 DX3 Kawasaki

Post by InfernalKerr77 »

Ddavis wrote:Logan Leitzel rF EU Red Plate (you need the original pack to see this)

:shock: :shock:
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Braden is back on the team for nationals. You need the original pack to see his stuff. I also included a new set of gear and a helmet for the whole squad.

Craig

Post by Craig »

LEL i would download but this guy jumps teams at the same rate you make updates ill wait a few weeks
BcMxKx37

Post by BcMxKx37 »

Craig wrote:LEL i would download but this guy jumps teams at the same rate you make updates ill wait a few weeks
just download it
ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

BcMxKx37 wrote:
Craig wrote:LEL i would download but this guy jumps teams at the same rate you make updates ill wait a few weeks
just download it
nope..you'll be gone in a few weeks
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Don't download it, you'll get tired of sucking outdoors and we won't see you til A1 anyways :P

Just kidding don't rage at me
BcMxKx37

Post by BcMxKx37 »

ColtHans wrote:
BcMxKx37 wrote:
just download it
thats what they said about the other teams
Craig

Post by Craig »

Ddavis wrote:
Don't download it, you'll get tired of sucking outdoors and we won't see you til A1 anyways :P

Just kidding don't rage at me
Thats the plan Devin trust me
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

BcMxKx37 wrote:
ColtHans wrote:
BcMxKx37 wrote:
just download it
Yeah you are right, you'll be gone within a week and then back at the end of the season.
Chandler Bloxom

Post by Chandler Bloxom »

USABMXER1 wrote:
BcMxKx37 wrote:
ColtHans wrote: nope..you'll be gone in a few weeks
Yeah you are right, you'll be gone within a week and then back at the end of the season.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

The only reason Braden left my team in SX is because he didnt like the way the KTM looked in first person. He didn't leave because someone else had nicer skins and he jumped ship...
BcMxKx37

Post by BcMxKx37 »

Chandler Bloxom wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote:
BcMxKx37 wrote:
I really don’t care what anyone says anymore, I left MY TEAM because I no longer wanted to be on a team where I talked with legit 2 people on it, and joined Devon’s team where I talk to everyone everyday, nothing about “skins”
Craig

Post by Craig »

"Devon"
USABMXER1

Post by USABMXER1 »

Ddavis wrote:The only reason Braden left my team in SX is because he didnt like the way the KTM looked in first person. He didn't leave because someone else had nicer skins and he jumped ship...
Yeah I know, Carter and I are homies and I remember him saying that he just couldn't get used to the front end of the KTM and then got on the Kawasaki and was comfortable. But it is all in good fun with me joking around with him, sorry if it seemed as if I was being rude about it. But all in all hope that he actually does stay with you guys for awhile because the results that you and the rest of the team have been putting in are honestly really good as of lately. Keep up the good work guys and finish strong.
USABMXER1

Post by USABMXER1 »

BcMxKx37 wrote:
Chandler Bloxom wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote: Yeah you are right, you'll be gone within a week and then back at the end of the season.
I really don’t care what anyone says anymore, I left MY TEAM because I no longer wanted to be on a team where I talked with legit 2 people on it, and joined Devon’s team where I talk to everyone everyday, nothing about “skins”
Yeah I figured that you would've known I was joking when I said it though Carter...