Yellow Spongebobs on race tracks

Post your suggestions here
ColtHans

Re: Yellow Spongebobs on race tracks

Post by ColtHans »

Bower946 wrote:
Anyone else hear Falk drop an F bomb on live tv while under the mechanics tents?[/quote]
yea lol
Team: LCQ Studios / rF

Post by 137 »

bootsie wrote:
This happened to me numerous of times on a hot lap, but I tried harder to jump more to the right. But I still feel that the collision should be shrunk just a tad bit so you don’t get legs off just by barley touching it, maybe the outer edge of it should act like a tough block and knock you away from it or slow you down some at least and mess up your rhythm.
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
bootsie

Post by bootsie »

137 wrote:
bootsie wrote:
This happened to me numerous of times on a hot lap, but I tried harder to jump more to the right. But I still feel that the collision should be shrunk just a tad bit so you don’t get legs off just by barley touching it, maybe the outer edge of it should act like a tough block and knock you away from it or slow you down some at least and mess up your rhythm.
yeah i agree
Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by Rayvenator »

Go around them.

If a rut/line is too close to one, it's a fault of the trackbuilder, not the poor spongebob itself.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Rayvenator wrote:Go around them.

If a rut/line is too close to one, it's a fault of the trackbuilder, not the poor spongebob itself.
No... if you hit one it is the fault of the racer.

They don't move, so if you clip one it is because you got too close to it or hit it.

THEY DON'T MOVe, so don't hit them. Change your line. If they were moved 100 feet inside the corner, the inside would just move to it.

In an ideal world, they would fall over after slowing you down instead of knocking you off. This game doesn't have those collisions though, so you can keep wishing for that along with... well you get the point.
Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by Rayvenator »

checkerz wrote:
Rayvenator wrote:Go around them.

No... if you hit one it is the fault of the racer.

They don't move, so if you clip one it is because you got too close to it or hit it.

THEY DON'T MOVe, so don't hit them. Change your line. If they were moved 100 feet inside the corner, the inside would just move to it.

In an ideal world, they would fall over after slowing you down instead of knocking you off. This game doesn't have those collisions though, so you can keep wishing for that along with... well you get the point.
Yeah I 100% agree.

My point was more that I've seen some extreme cases in the past in which a pre-built rut on the inside was too close to a spongebob that made you hit your head on it when you went through the rut.

If the was no rut and the racers made one too close, yeah 100% the racers fault of course.