#bantylerscheels

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
ColtHans

Re: #bantylerscheels

Post by ColtHans »

USABMXER1 wrote:
ColtHans wrote:
DaleMullins873 wrote:
Rhys admitted that Jett is "Lukas" on Clints stream a week ago. Rhys is also Maks Chwalik or whatever the dweebs name is
no, Maks Chwalik is an actual person, rhys just raced for him a couple times, and rhys is seth dennis
Just because Max Chwalik is a real person doesn't mean that they play the game. Earlier this week I randomly got a follow from him. Not saying it isn't him but I am also not saying that it is him.
Maks plays the game, was literally playing w/ him yesturday
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

ColtHans wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote:
ColtHans wrote: no, Maks Chwalik is an actual person, rhys just raced for him a couple times, and rhys is seth dennis
Just because Max Chwalik is a real person doesn't mean that they play the game. Earlier this week I randomly got a follow from him. Not saying it isn't him but I am also not saying that it is him.
Maks plays the game, was literally playing w/ him yesturday
Yeah I wasn't sure that sure if it was the actual dude playing Sim or if it was just another account made.
Yung Kryp
Team: www.C4Designs.co

Post by Yung Kryp »

Max Chwalik is a real person.

Rhys Harris is a real person.

Rhys plays on Max’s key. Here and there the real max will be playing on it.

Rhys when you see this, just stop dude. We have recordings of you admitting you are Rhys playing under max and we even got you trying to speak Polish. The real max can. You can’t. Don’t claim to be him.

Stop racing under different names. I’m sick of seeing your name pop up as someone else. Grow up.

You got a random follow because Rhys tells Max to follow people to make it seem real.

He also had a tactic he used while Rhys and Max shared keys where the RF website would show matching IPs so it looks legit.

Every time I see these random names racing I automatically assume it’s you.

I even knew Tyler Sheels was you. It’s blatant.

Here’s a tip. BUY A NEW KEY. RACE AS YOURSELF AKA RHYS HARRIS. IN THE RIGHT CLASS.
2015 FAMmx Racetech Spring SX Series 250 Pro Champion
Yung Kryp
Team: www.C4Designs.co

Post by Yung Kryp »

DP.

Rhys raced as Max 99% of SX.

The real max can’t even do a lap without crashing. His average lap was 30 seconds slower than the average novice rider.
2015 FAMmx Racetech Spring SX Series 250 Pro Champion
Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by Rayvenator »

What is even the point of this nonsense riding under someone else´s name

People these days have wierd ideas on what they call "fun". Its like people who cheat in a video game, like what is even the point of that. I get that people could use cheating to make money or whatever, however tragic and awful that is, at least it serves a purpose. Cheating in video games, where the only reason you even play is to measure your skill against other players for fun, removes the enitre point of playing the game in the first place.

Maybe I´m just old fashioned :P
Team: RockstarHusky

Post by 2.7 »

Rayvenator wrote:What is even the point of this nonsense riding under someone else´s name

People these days have wierd ideas on what they call "fun". Its like people who cheat in a video game, like what is even the point of that. I get that people could use cheating to make money or whatever, however tragic and awful that is, at least it serves a purpose. Cheating in video games, where the only reason you even play is to measure your skill against other players for fun, removes the enitre point of playing the game in the first place.

Maybe I´m just old fashioned :P
Couldn't agree more Chris, Playing csgo it baffles me how many people cheat and i just don't understand it, why play for a game for fun and then for all the fun to be taken out of it because you have a bot playing for you, felt much the same when the hacks started to creep into this game.
Hope you're doing well dude
Timo Van Dyk
Team: MV Films

Post by Timo Van Dyk »

Rhys is a kid who puts himself above every1, last year i tried to race a hosted race from Rhys, i was in but Rhys disqualified me just cause in the past ive block pass him on my server :P Hes excuse was that im in the wrong class. He Gives away models in discord servers. I liked him but he takes away the fun of this game. Since then im not racing anymore cause i dont have fun racing. Rhys tells stupid things to everyone and try to get your key and sell it or ban it

Im happy hes banned cause ive and others had enough
BcMxKx37

Post by BcMxKx37 »

rhys is also "Justin Hoffman" and "Chris Schmittel"
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Such pettiness. SMH.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Such pettiness. SMH.
Trevor#91
Team: Proline Designs

Post by Trevor#91 »

Figured this is related cuz it could be rhys, but anyone know who this tyran tomich is? top 3 qualifier at unadilla 250 ams and now sitting first for budds ive never seen the name before with uid at 32000
TeamHavocRacing

Trevor#91 wrote:"Tryan Teumutch"
Fixed this genius name. Note to self, remember UID 32000.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Trevor#91
Team: Proline Designs

Post by Trevor#91 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
Trevor#91 wrote:"Tryan Teumutch"
Fixed this genius name. Note to self, remember UID 32000.
i just used 32000 to show how new it is, its actually 32866 but the name is also associated with 2 other uids in the 23-28000 range
TeamHavocRacing

We need all 32866 people to be on the forum!
Itz Raidox
Team: Westeffex.com

Post by Itz Raidox »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:We need all 32866 people to be on the forum!
i agree
Smidly wrote:
Jeremy150 wrote:ARLINGTON PASSWORD
e/9v8ta/%ar{dV':/.>qhyT
really bro this is the best password you could come up with? smh bro