gap time with our best lap at every gate

Post your suggestions here
Corvi113
Team: Red Head Factory

gap time with our best lap at every gate

Post by Corvi113 »

Like Trackmania ? should be good to know where we lost time on a track, and should be a good thing for the qualify
dorian.marrot
Team: Privateer

Re: gap time with our best lap at every gate

Post by dorian.marrot »

Good Idea
Steven Riant
Team: Looking for team

Post by Steven Riant »

:D +1 Good idea
D_ROY178

Post by D_ROY178 »

Didnt know IRL riders have someone barking in their ear where they lost tenths around the track, whilst still on the bike.
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

D_ROY178 wrote:Didnt know IRL riders have someone barking in their ear where they lost tenths around the track, whilst still on the bike.
Fuck off
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
Jrife548
Team: looking 4 gamer team

Post by Jrife548 »

D_ROY178 wrote:Didnt know IRL riders have someone barking in their ear where they lost tenths around the track, whilst still on the bike.
Didn't know IRL riders get to see exactly how far back or how far ahead riders are from them every time they hit one of the 80 checkpoints that are placed around every real life track in existence. Also didn't quite realize IRL riders had drones that followed behind them perfectly with their every movement so they could watch themselves ride from the rear while also riding. Also I had no idea IRL riders could just ride forever without ever getting tired or running out of gas, should have known silly me amirite? Another thing I didn't quite know IRL riders can travel to any track they want simply by selecting it in the IRL menus screen implanted in their brain. I mean seriously, if this was a real simulator you'd have to schedule flights and shipping for your bikes. JLV step it up guy.
D_ROY178

Post by D_ROY178 »

Jrife548 wrote:
Didn't know IRL riders get to see exactly how far back or how far ahead riders are from them every time they hit one of the 80 checkpoints that are placed around every real life track in existence. Also didn't quite realize IRL riders had drones that followed behind them perfectly with their every movement so they could watch themselves ride from the rear while also riding. Also I had no idea IRL riders could just ride forever without ever getting tired or running out of gas, should have known silly me amirite? Another thing I didn't quite know IRL riders can travel to any track they want simply by selecting it in the IRL menus screen implanted in their brain. I mean seriously, if this was a real simulator you'd have to schedule flights and shipping for your bikes. JLV step it up guy.
The more we add this kinda stuff the more it goes from a simulator to an arcade POS, and also to address your rebuttal, im all for making a pitboard style area with that info once a lap, rather than the current system, however its a lot easier to prevent something being added rather than take it out.