Would you rather race you WITH or WITHOUT erode ?

Organize races and post results here

WOULD YOU RATHER RACE

WITHOUT ERODE
50%
WITH ERODE
50%

Total votes: 211

skyzen
Team: IZI Racing

Re: Would you rather race you WITH or WITHOUT erode ?

Post by skyzen »

rmitch524 wrote:But you do retune your suspension mid moto right?

Gotta love how people always bring real life into video games. Maybe our soldiers should just respawn when they get blown up too.
im doing what the holeshot device for the fork and shock is doing, but on sim you need to change setup cause your suspension dont comeback alone.
1st 2014 Motosport Outdoor Nationals presented by One Industries
1st 2018 Race Tech North American Nationals
1st 2018 MotoOption Pro Supercross
1st 2019 MotoOption Pro National
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

skyzen wrote:
rmitch524 wrote:But you do retune your suspension mid moto right?

Gotta love how people always bring real life into video games. Maybe our soldiers should just respawn when they get blown up too.
im doing what the holeshot device for the fork and shock is doing, but on sim you need to change setup cause your suspension dont comeback alone.
How leghair be riding 24/7 very realistic

Erichellgren
Team: RockstarHusky

Post by Erichellgren »

I rather race without, because the ruts and such seems to be so strange with all of those people.
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

Only reason I’m playing is Erode. Created a new challenge for a game I was a bit bored of after 3-4 years of playing. Not everyone is suppose to be good or fast, the game is a challenge. If you want something easier to play go play MVA/MXGP/Supercross on Xbox.
only one to win something real from the game!
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

Depends. If we're playing without erode, make the tracks not available until right before the race to keep tryhards down.

With erode, release them whenever. The tracks change so it doesn't seem to matter.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
Whiteracing204
Team: W.W. Designs Private

Post by Whiteracing204 »

As of right now I hate erode. IF someone would make a few tweaks where the ruts wouldnt form so steep and maybe would push and blow out so eventually you would have to start a new line I would definitely like it alot better. The problem is, everyone hits the same line and I builds so high and steep it gets hard to hit because nobody starts a new line.
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

Whiteracing204 wrote:As of right now I hate erode. IF someone would make a few tweaks where the ruts wouldnt form so steep and maybe would push and blow out so eventually you would have to start a new line I would definitely like it alot better. The problem is, everyone hits the same line and I builds so high and steep it gets hard to hit because nobody starts a new line.
So you wish the ruts would get to a point where they are slow/unrideable to force new lines, then complain that the ruts get too rough and hard to hit after it has been ridden a lot... I don't understand your logic. If your not changing your lines, that's all on you.

Anyone see that inside rut that took out Seely and almost Tomac this past weekend? That thing was a damn wall!
Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by Rayvenator »

I belive the people who suggested more pre-built and less erode might be on the money.

Even the old style tracks that wasnt designed for erode would work great with a small amount of erode. Just enough to make the main lines dig out to the point where alternate lines starts getting reasonable to use.

Does less erode value have any effect on performance or is it just "erode:on" thats the performance hog no matter what value its set on?
Whiteracing204

Post by Whiteracing204 »

aeffertz wrote:
Whiteracing204 wrote:As of right now I hate erode. IF someone would make a few tweaks where the ruts wouldnt form so steep and maybe would push and blow out so eventually you would have to start a new line I would definitely like it alot better. The problem is, everyone hits the same line and I builds so high and steep it gets hard to hit because nobody starts a new line.
So you wish the ruts would get to a point where they are slow/unrideable to force new lines, then complain that the ruts get too rough and hard to hit after it has been ridden a lot... I don't understand your logic. If your not changing your lines, that's all on you.

Anyone see that inside rut that took out Seely and almost Tomac this past weekend? That thing was a damn wall!
What I am saying is I wish the erode would eventually push and blow out like ruts do after a little while in real life. As of right now though I'd rather have 80% premade 20% erode until there is a change in erode... Also, every time you change motos the track gets cleared of all the erode and then you jump back on a flat, slick track. In real life the ruts from the 250 class dont get taken out after the moto for the 450 class to have a smooth track. That could also be why everyone hits 1 line in the moto...
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

128 votes isnt half the community, and barely scrapes all series sign ups.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

The 80%/20% geniuses don't realize that erode flattens premade bumps do they?

To whoever suggested dirt that actually moves and ruts that actually blow out... yea that would be epic. See if you can get JLV to implement that system, I'm sure the guys would love to make it work if it existed instead of molding concrete like it is currently.
Ktmrdr11
Team: I think Vurb

Post by Ktmrdr11 »

aeffertz wrote:Anyone see that inside rut that took out Seely and almost Tomac this past weekend? That thing was a damn wall!
Said the same thing myself when i watched it, wish you could quickly dab your foot like that in sim.
Whiteracing204

Post by Whiteracing204 »

I think the main problem is when your in qualifying the track is so slick because there are no ruts to get in that you have to be in a server with 10-20 other people for the track to get good enough to turn a decent laptime. When it was all premade, you could go into a server with nobody in it and you would have the same track as the server with 40 people in it.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

Make a better game JLV. Your shit sucks
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

skyzen wrote: never take some random kickerz who gonna put me out of the track
Clearly it's because you're a way better rider than a Chase Sexton or Adam Cianciarulo.

Then again, pretty sure you've never ridden a national either...