Screenshots for da homies v3

Post your screenshots and videos here
motocross_will

Screenshots for da homies v3

Post by motocross_will »

So I am back doing screenshots for people if they want them. I've learned a lot more so I feel like mine are good enough quality again. So if you want a screenshot pm on forums or discord (Willski#1776). If not that's cool no worries. Since I have to edit my screenshots more and it takes more time its gonna be $10 a screenshot. So yeah just pm me on the forums if you want. I can do them for one rider or teams. I can edit them however you want. Plz no hate <3

Examples:
Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Re: Screenshots for da homies v3

Post by Rayvenator »

This is some top quality stuff <3
skraks
Team: Evergood

Post by skraks »

model_90
Team: Heemlock

Post by model_90 »

or you know, there is the kickstart
Peters as sharp as a mouse dick-Ol' PizzaChet
skraks
Team: Evergood

Post by skraks »

also idk if u do this on purpose but i would try to do 1920x1080 for people who may want it as a background plus they can always shrink it later
D_ROY178

Post by D_ROY178 »

model_90 wrote:or you know, there is the kickstart
1. Are people not allowed to choose?
2. I'm sure people want screenshots with all that text over the top to use for desktop backgrounds, sigs, etc
3. It might come as a surprise to you, but not everyone likes hypebeast lookalike crap all over their shots.
TrentAdams
Team: DX3

Post by TrentAdams »

D_ROY178 wrote:
2. I'm sure people want screenshots with all that text over the top to use for desktop backgrounds, sigs, etc
3. It might come as a surprise to you, but not everyone likes hypebeast lookalike crap all over their shots.
I think he was just making a joke so chill tf out...
motocross_will

Post by motocross_will »

skraks wrote:also idk if u do this on purpose but i would try to do 1920x1080 for people who may want it as a background plus they can always shrink it later
I give it to them in 4k
motocross_will

Post by motocross_will »

D_ROY178 wrote:
This isn't supposed to be shot at the kickstart. I don't know why they are taking offense to this. I've done this 3 times now, and i'm just giving the people an opportunity to get a high quality screenshot made for them.
chandlershred
Team: Phil's

Post by chandlershred »

motocross_will wrote:
D_ROY178 wrote:
This isn't supposed to be shot at the kickstart. I don't know why they are taking offense to this. I've done this 3 times now, and i'm just giving the people an opportunity to get a high quality screenshot made for them.
None of us on the kickstart team took offense to this, nor did we think you were taking shots. We all enjoy your screens
BcMxKx37

Post by BcMxKx37 »

chandlershred wrote:
motocross_will wrote:
D_ROY178 wrote:
None of us on the kickstart team took offense to this, nor did we think you were taking shots. We all enjoy your screens
motocross_will

Post by motocross_will »

Instead of asking for money, and since im busy with rF stuff and can't do a ton of screenshots. The first 10 people to PM me on discord i'll do a screenshot for them. <3