2019 MX Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Re: 2019 MX Discussion

Post by Rayvenator »

C.K.234 wrote: Their u guys have it to all who say lawrence isnt that fast, he came from 7th to 1st and straight up passed AC for the lead in m2, i think he was clearly the fastest 250 rider at pala. Unlucky that he had a little mistake their at the end, but i think he´ll def. be a title thread in outdoors next year after getting used to the US.
Lawrence can be really fast for sure but he hasn't showed the consistency that's required to win titles yet. In the GPs he could be a racewinner one weekend and a 5-10 guy the next.
reddead422
Team: Wildside Designs

Post by reddead422 »

reddead422 wrote:250: ferrandis or lawrence
Tough luck in the first 3 motos but next year he got em ez
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

After every American learned who he was when he passed Zach Osbourne during MXoN at Matterly I don't think anyone has called him slow.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

Rayvenator wrote:
C.K.234 wrote: Their u guys have it to all who say lawrence isnt that fast, he came from 7th to 1st and straight up passed AC for the lead in m2, i think he was clearly the fastest 250 rider at pala. Unlucky that he had a little mistake their at the end, but i think he´ll def. be a title thread in outdoors next year after getting used to the US.
Lawrence can be really fast for sure but he hasn't showed the consistency that's required to win titles yet. In the GPs he could be a racewinner one weekend and a 5-10 guy the next.
That’s why he said next year he could be a title threat, this yea he needs to learn the ropes. Watched him at MXoN and guys an animal. Glad to see he showed his potential
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Lakewood was good and interesting as usual :) Sexton's save was beautiful :lol:
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

I just got a chance to watch the race. Cooper said WHAT? I want to like him based on his story but what he did to Sexton and blew both their races than to completely lose his concentration and blame his fall on AC? IDK what it is about dudes on a 250 with a name Cooper somewhere but apparently it makes you a certified retard?
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by Rayvenator »

Pumaxcs wrote:I just got a chance to watch the race. Cooper said WHAT? I want to like him based on his story but what he did to Sexton and blew both their races than to completely lose his concentration and blame his fall on AC? IDK what it is about dudes on a 250 with a name Cooper somewhere but apparently it makes you a certified retard?
Apparently what AC did was so bad that Justin had to cause all that fuzz (and make himself look like a tool) but apparently this is fine (look around the 0.15 mark):

Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

What a crybaby, it's not like AC divebombed him to hit him.
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

There are two things to this whole deal that really I can't get over. One being he thinks Adam would actually cut the track to gain an advantage on him like that.
Second is that he stood by it hours after the whole thing was done. Heat of the moment, he saw him out of the corner of his eye suddenly get on track maybe you think that and that's what eventually led you to fall in the rut and you want to pin that anger on someone. Fine, he is young maybe he thought that at the time. Though, after a few hours to sit with the team and look at the video at what he did going through the process, be told by officials its nothing, and then to go into a Press Conference and double down on it is so fucking wild.
MXS Cares
JConley691
Team: CG Motorsports

Post by JConley691 »

One of the best parts about motocross is the emotion involved in each race. Even on a local level things can get heated (within reason, of course). Pro motocross is like an amplifier of emotion. I like seeing Cooper fired up at AC for a win he felt he deserved. While I believe along with others that, from an outsider's perspective, he's overreacting to the situation, however I personally wouldn't use that to put a demerit on his character. I am more of a fan of AC though. C'mon Cooper... use that frustration and give us a hell of a showing at High Point. And AC come ready to fight.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

He's blaming AC for him falling, on his own? What a bitch.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
hvpmvp

Post by hvpmvp »

I heard Thomas Covington has Epstein bar, might explain his poor performance
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

hvpmvp wrote:I heard Thomas Covington has Epstein bar, might explain his poor performance
Has a case of unemployment coming
hvpmvp

Post by hvpmvp »

James_122 wrote:
hvpmvp wrote:I heard Thomas Covington has Epstein bar, might explain his poor performance
Has a case of unemployment coming
Haha yeah probably
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

Good on Ken for putting together a second moto. Not sure what changed but for the guy who seemed to get tired during an SX main he sure does seem put together for the outdoors. Watching Webb choking continuously is also doing wonders for my skin.

Really nice to see the 250's and 450's get some other competition to shake it up some. AC is just too stronk though.
MXS Cares