Load Saved Erode

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Finalmushroom
Team: Privateer

Load Saved Erode

Post by Finalmushroom »

Hey guys,

Is there a way to ride and save your erode and then load it up later to play? I did some searching and came across the, "/savetrackinfo." and found it in my folder but that appears to be if I intend to host that track on a server?

Am I on the right track? I'm just trying to save like 30 minutes of erode on a track and then continue to ride for another 10-15 minutes as I play here and there!

Anyways, thank you!
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Re: Load Saved Erode

Post by aeffertz »

Tab into the track editor after you've eroded the track and click save. If you don't have the editor option, add it to the target line in the .exe you use to open the game.

Finalmushroom

Post by Finalmushroom »

aeffertz wrote:Tab into the track editor after you've eroded the track and click save. If you don't have the editor option, add it to the target line in the .exe you use to open the game.

That worked! Thank you! Is there a way to get the track to be fresh again say if you dislike the ruts you previously saved? Probably just re-download the track file and start over?
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

Yeah. Or just make copy of the terrain.png in the track folder before you start your erode stuff.
Finalmushroom

Post by Finalmushroom »

aeffertz wrote:Yeah. Or just make copy of the terrain.png in the track folder before you start your erode stuff.

Got it! Thanks man!