2019 Versus PC rFGP Round 10 Imola

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Re: 2019 Versus PC rFGP Round Round 6 Kegums

Post by KaseoDip »

Thank you for everything you guys do over at rF Jeremy
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

Thanks Kasey
InfernalKerr77
Team: Jack Daniel's Racing

Post by InfernalKerr77 »

KaseoDip wrote:Thank you for everything you guys do over at rF Jeremy
CeeJayHDz
Team: Privateer

Post by CeeJayHDz »

Just ran a few laps and the track is really fun and fast, was wondering if there was an 'airhorn remover'?
Tanel9
Team: BURB

Post by Tanel9 »

Kegums track is a little off imo. The most important thing is that the dirt should be red. some jumps are off too :wink:
manii20

Post by manii20 »

Was super excited for new Kegums version since I've been here tons of times, including at the GP a week ago. I've never been so dissapointed in a replica track :( Don't get me wrong, it rides fine and would be a good custom track, but from the replica side it's super off, I didn't see a single part of the track that looks at least close to real life. Kegums has a lot of elevation changes and this track is pretty much built on a plain field in the game. Scaling on the jumps are super off aswell - height, length, steepness. I appreciate getting new tracks each week tho and I like to see erode improve each week (last GP round had really good ruts but the bumps were way too steep, WW Ranch was great in 2nd moto).
UncleLiberty76
Team: Grunt-Style

Post by UncleLiberty76 »

I love that yall threw in areas where when the ruts get deep they actually collect water in the bottom. Super sick! Great job on Kegums
Haberfield24
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Haberfield24 »

manii20 wrote:Was super excited for new Kegums version since I've been here tons of times, including at the GP a week ago. I've never been so dissapointed in a replica track :( Don't get me wrong, it rides fine and would be a good custom track, but from the replica side it's super off, I didn't see a single part of the track that looks at least close to real life. Kegums has a lot of elevation changes and this track is pretty much built on a plain field in the game. Scaling on the jumps are super off aswell - height, length, steepness. I appreciate getting new tracks each week tho and I like to see erode improve each week (last GP round had really good ruts but the bumps were way too steep, WW Ranch was great in 2nd moto).
That's going to be like any track, you probably thought that Matterley Basin was a super sick replica but that was the exact same thing as you mentioned. Thats always going to be the way when the dudes making the tracks are on the other side of the world with no stuff to scale the jumps etc other then gopro videos and pictures of the tracks.
manii20

Post by manii20 »

Nah I was dissapointed with Matterley aswell as a replica :D Yeah I know but if you watch race replays you can clearly see the difference. I never been im Matterley but I could see elevation is way off
Team: LCQ Studios / rF

Post by 137 »

Haberfield24 wrote: Thats always going to be the way when the dudes making the tracks are on the other side of the world with no stuff to scale the jumps etc other then gopro videos and pictures of the tracks.
This was very well said. Everyone does their absolute best to satisfy everyone week in and week out. Jeremy and more people have done a tremendous job keeping rF alive and even adding the GP tracks to an already busy summer with the AMA nationals. Next year I’m sure will be better after the feedback they have received this year.
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

People just love to complain. It's not even criticism.

The tracks have been outstanding all year. The amount of content that is being put out is something spectacular. How can we expect everything to be perfect?

Keep it up track crew, you guys don't get enough credit for all the hard work you do... if only people knew the half of it, maybe they'd understand.
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

manii20 wrote:Was super excited for new Kegums version since I've been here tons of times, including at the GP a week ago. I've never been so dissapointed in a replica track :( Don't get me wrong, it rides fine and would be a good custom track, but from the replica side it's super off, I didn't see a single part of the track that looks at least close to real life. Kegums has a lot of elevation changes and this track is pretty much built on a plain field in the game. Scaling on the jumps are super off aswell - height, length, steepness. I appreciate getting new tracks each week tho and I like to see erode improve each week (last GP round had really good ruts but the bumps were way too steep, WW Ranch was great in 2nd moto).
If you can give detailed diagrams of where the track needs to be improved, I would love to work with you on the track for 2020 :D
BydesigndecalsCO
Crushed Dissenter

Post by BydesigndecalsCO »

manii20 wrote:Nah I was dissapointed with Matterley aswell as a replica :D Yeah I know but if you watch race replays you can clearly see the difference. I never been im Matterley but I could see elevation is way off
Do you have height data and elevation charts to prove Matterley was wrong? id love to see your version made from scratch to prove the rF crew wrong. From riding it in sim to watching gopros and the event stream everything seemed pretty dam close IMO. hopefully you can supply them some actual feed back not just "elevation is way off". Because as you said "I never been im Matterley", so im interested on how you are the expert :)
Haberfield24
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Haberfield24 »

BydesigndecalsCO wrote:
manii20 wrote:...
Do you have height data and elevation charts to prove Matterley was wrong? id love to see your version made from scratch to prove the rF crew wrong. From riding it in sim to watching gopros and the event stream everything seemed pretty dam close IMO. hopefully you can supply them some actual feed back not just "elevation is way off". Because as you said "I never been im Matterley", so im interested on how you are the expert :)
I can assure you it was, thats not me complaining as i fully understand the situation as i already mentioned. I'm grateful we even have tracks and a series to race them in. I think the elevation and jump scaling of a track (which 95% of the game will never go to) is the last of our worries. I think the main focus is getting this erode dialed so we don't have 10 dudes finishing a race in 450 Open EU!
BydesigndecalsCO
Crushed Dissenter

Post by BydesigndecalsCO »

Haberfield24 wrote:
BydesigndecalsCO wrote:
manii20 wrote:...
I can assure you it was, thats not me complaining as i fully understand the situation as i already mentioned. I'm grateful we even have tracks and a series to race them in. I think the elevation and jump scaling of a track (which 95% of the game will never go to) is the last of our worries. I think the main focus is getting this erode dialed so we don't have 10 dudes finishing a race in 450 Open EU!
maybe supply some height references and some reference photos etc etc for the guys to actually work off instead of, it was wrong fix it.