Team: looking 4 gamer team

Re: No speed just style

Post by Jrife548 »

I think you uploaded the wrong mp4..
t_key
Team: Privateer

Post by t_key »

Jrife548 wrote:I think you uploaded the wrong mp4..
Why? Because there is no fancy edit, but just some nice whips?
Anyone can edit single jump shots together. But there isn't many who can throw down the whole lap straight.
BradyS21
Team: EuroTrashSilencer
Location: Working the corner to earn money to buy a new pipe because I don't know what my works pipe does :'(

Post by BradyS21 »

damn! are you professional?
tyskorn wrote:WHOA WHOA WHOA. I apologize for Brady's language, everyone.
Jrife548

Post by Jrife548 »

t_key wrote:
Anyone can edit single jump shots together. But there isn't many who can throw down the whole lap straight.
No I think you uploaded the wrong MP4 because there's no style either. I tried to break it to you easy but there's no easy way to put it :(
Jrife548

Post by Jrife548 »

Jrife548 wrote:
t_key wrote:
No I think you uploaded the wrong MP4 because there's no style either. I tried to break it to you easy but there's no easy way to put it :(
Ok, imma double post real fast. I didn't find this very impressive at first but after going and trying to run a style run on that track it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. I ended up getting a few clean runs in but it was challenging. After rewatching your video it has become more impressive but not jawdropping. Nice clean run. I'll post one of my runs later maybe or not
t_key
Team: Privateer

Post by t_key »

Jrife548 wrote:
Jrife548 wrote:
t_key wrote: Why? Because there is no fancy edit, but just some nice whips?
Ok, imma double post real fast. I didn't find this very impressive at first but after going and trying to run a style run on that track it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. I ended up getting a few clean runs in but it was challenging. After rewatching your video it has become more impressive but not jawdropping. Nice clean run. I'll post one of my runs later maybe or not

It was not supposed to be jawdropping. I was just having fun riding. Thank you for recognizing it's not as bad as you said. :)