ACF ISLAND SX

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Kilien Cadeau
Team: ACF RACING

ACF ISLAND SX

Post by Kilien Cadeau »

[img]<a%20href='https://www.casimages.com/i/19070406265 ... 20image</a>[/img]

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/90isj4c2xbnwn/

Hello everyone.

I present you today my first track of sx.

Thank you for being indulgent and giving constructive criticism.
sethypeety
Team: SpitFire Aprilia

Re: ACF ISLAND SX

Post by sethypeety »

First of all, I can't see the image so I don't know what the track is supposed to look like... The whole track is white, no decals, no objects, nothing. Because I can ride the track, what I can tell you is that this track is solid for your first track. Since I couldn't see anything it was kinda hard to understand where to go at first but I figured it out I think. The two rhythm sections after the start I think are built good but the second one doesn't flow very good, jumping out of the pit into the short rhythm section was just kinda weird. All of your berms are built kinda oddly too, next time set your focus to 0 when you are building them. The only other advise I could give is to fix the track so I can see the objects, or link the necessary tracks needed to see objects and decals. Really great job though, keep up the good work!
Kilien Cadeau

Post by Kilien Cadeau »

this is pictures of track
Kilien Cadeau

Post by Kilien Cadeau »

sethypeety wrote:First of all, I can't see the image so I don't know what the track is supposed to look like... The whole track is white, no decals, no objects, nothing. Because I can ride the track, what I can tell you is that this track is solid for your first track. Since I couldn't see anything it was kinda hard to understand where to go at first but I figured it out I think. The two rhythm sections after the start I think are built good but the second one doesn't flow very good, jumping out of the pit into the short rhythm section was just kinda weird. All of your berms are built kinda oddly too, next time set your focus to 0 when you are building them. The only other advise I could give is to fix the track so I can see the objects, or link the necessary tracks needed to see objects and decals. Really great job though, keep up the good work!

I read your response very encouraging, I remember everything and thank you
lorismodard36
Team: Devast Land

Post by lorismodard36 »

Ce serai bien de faire une petite fun race de test avant le sx tour sur ce track :wink:
lorismodard36

Post by lorismodard36 »

sethypeety wrote:First of all, I can't see the image so I don't know what the track is supposed to look like... The whole track is white, no decals, no objects, nothing. Because I can ride the track, what I can tell you is that this track is solid for your first track. Since I couldn't see anything it was kinda hard to understand where to go at first but I figured it out I think. The two rhythm sections after the start I think are built good but the second one doesn't flow very good, jumping out of the pit into the short rhythm section was just kinda weird. All of your berms are built kinda oddly too, next time set your focus to 0 when you are building them. The only other advise I could give is to fix the track so I can see the objects, or link the necessary tracks needed to see objects and decals. Really great job though, keep up the good work!
Ducoup ce serai bien sympa de remettre l bonne version pas tout en blanc, j'ai mal au yeux
callmepapi
Team: average boi

Post by callmepapi »

lorismodard36 wrote:Ce serai bien de faire une petite fun race de test avant le sx tour sur ce track :wink:
yibtu vsv rdght setgoi rdh no one likes your language
sethypeety
Team: SpitFire Aprilia

Post by sethypeety »

lorismodard36 wrote:
Ducoup ce serai bien sympa de remettre l bonne version pas tout en blanc, j'ai mal au yeux
La capture d'écran qu'il a postée avait l'air bien, je voudrais aussi qu'il poste un lien fixe. Ou au moins, postez un lien vers le fichier ouvert afin que nous puissions voir ce qu’il a mal fait.
lorismodard36

Post by lorismodard36 »

callmepapi wrote:
lorismodard36 wrote:Ce serai bien de faire une petite fun race de test avant le sx tour sur ce track :wink:
yibtu vsv rdght setgoi rdh no one likes your language
?? don't understand boii
Kilien Cadeau

Post by Kilien Cadeau »