Rhys Harris, Trevor Spencer, Kyle Martin ban

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
Kael_Braden
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Rhys Harris, Trevor Spencer, Kyle Martin ban

Post by Kael_Braden »

so basically me and rhys have beef but who cares he shouldnt act like this. He got two of his friends Trevor Spencer, and Kyle martin to mess with me and piss me off. Everytime i would go on a lap in qualifying they would wait up and clean me out. Rhys got behind me by a while and decided to wait for me to lap him to take him out. Everything was so unneccesary. The server was Bombshelter.mxsimulator.com:19801. I didnt want to leave the server because its the only server with people so why would i ride by myself when i could have erode. Rhys shouldnt be allowed to play this game and his parents should sell his pc. The uids are: Trevor Spencer,31221, Rhys Harris, 33274, and Kyle Martin, 11492.
Here is a link to the demo -> https://www.mediafire.com/file/v10s43tf ... xdemo/file
Thank you jlv.
Motolife_99
Team: KMR

Re: Rhys Harris, Trevor Spencer, Kyle Martin ban

Post by Motolife_99 »

lol wat i never took you out
Trevor92
Team: Swapmotolive.com

Post by Trevor92 »

Kael Come on, this is simply just wasting jlvs time. No point in posting this if you did the same exact thing...

Kael_Braden
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Kael_Braden »

as a retaliation
Kael_Braden
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Kael_Braden »

and one wasnt even me
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

Kael_Braden wrote:as a retaliation
By retaliating you literally make it so that you can't do anything just saying.
Kael_Braden
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Kael_Braden »

makes sense i was very angry at the time tho lol
christianjonse
Team: Privateer

Post by christianjonse »

Kael_Braden wrote:so basically me and rhys have beef but who cares he shouldnt act like this. He got two of his friends Trevor Spencer, and Kyle martin to mess with me and piss me off. Everytime i would go on a lap in qualifying they would wait up and clean me out. Rhys got behind me by a while and decided to wait for me to lap him to take him out. Everything was so unneccesary. The server was Bombshelter.mxsimulator.com:19801. I didnt want to leave the server because its the only server with people so why would i ride by myself when i could have erode. Rhys shouldnt be allowed to play this game and his parents should sell his pc. The uids are: Trevor Spencer,31221, Rhys Harris, 33274, and Kyle Martin, 11492.
Here is a link to the demo -> https://www.mediafire.com/file/v10s43tf ... xdemo/file
Thank you jlv.
Beef as in beef jerky? Darn I was some :D lol
christianjonse

Post by christianjonse »

christianjonse wrote:
Kael_Braden wrote:so basically me and rhys have beef but who cares he shouldnt act like this. He got two of his friends Trevor Spencer, and Kyle martin to mess with me and piss me off. Everytime i would go on a lap in qualifying they would wait up and clean me out. Rhys got behind me by a while and decided to wait for me to lap him to take him out. Everything was so unneccesary. The server was Bombshelter.mxsimulator.com:19801. I didnt want to leave the server because its the only server with people so why would i ride by myself when i could have erode. Rhys shouldnt be allowed to play this game and his parents should sell his pc. The uids are: Trevor Spencer,31221, Rhys Harris, 33274, and Kyle Martin, 11492.
Thank you jlv.
Beef as in beef jerky? Darn I want some :D lol
ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

christianjonse wrote:
christianjonse wrote:
Thank you jlv.
Beef as in beef jerky? Darn I want some :D lol
That's so funny I didn't even laugh
christianjonse

Post by christianjonse »

ColtHans wrote:
christianjonse wrote:
christianjonse wrote: Beef as in beef jerky? Darn I want some :D lol
I was being sarcastic.
ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

christianjonse wrote:
ColtHans wrote:
christianjonse wrote:
I was being sarcastic.
no dip...
Reed4

Post by Reed4 »

Thank you jlv.
jlv cant do anything u gotta first post a protest on rF since this an rF quali server, and this time, don't fuck up ur protest