Whipstyle Compound

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
BydesigndecalsCO
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Re: Whipstyle Compound

Post by BydesigndecalsCO »

AtlasZoor wrote:
BydesigndecalsCO wrote: so they are ripped?
yes.
wonder if JLV gonna intervene :shock: :roll:
ENDOmetriosis
Team: WHIPSTYLE

Post by ENDOmetriosis »

BydesigndecalsCO wrote:
AtlasZoor wrote:
BydesigndecalsCO wrote: so they are ripped?
yes.
wonder if JLV gonna intervene :shock: :roll:
I already messaged him to remove the link. I thought i was allowed to do this if i gave credit to the original makers. oh well, fuck it
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

BydesigndecalsCO wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote:
BydesigndecalsCO wrote:
so millville that was made by checkerz last year. and i think we all know he uses photoshop :)
You are only placing them in photoshop, still have to go in and do stuff in the games editor.
so they are ripped?
Yes they are all ripped.
AtlasZoor
Team: Atlas Trackworks

Post by AtlasZoor »

ENDOmetriosis wrote: I already messaged him to remove the link. I thought i was allowed to do this if i gave credit to the original makers. oh well, fuck it

You can do this, but you just need to ask for permission. I dont really mind but it would be nice to ask. But thats just me, you have 20 other people who created tracks that my have different opinions. Also, you just stole rF tracks which is a no no.
ENDOmetriosis

Post by ENDOmetriosis »

AtlasZoor wrote:
ENDOmetriosis wrote: I already messaged him to remove the link. I thought i was allowed to do this if i gave credit to the original makers. oh well, fuck it

You can do this, but you just need to ask for permission. I dont really mind but it would be nice to ask. But thats just me, you have 20 other people who created tracks that my have different opinions. Also, you just stole rF tracks which is a no no.
honestly i wasnt trying steal/rip shit. thats why i said i dont claim in any way its mine, i simply put a bunch of tracks on one map so i can ride with buddies and not swap tracks every 10 mins. Oh well.
AtlasZoor
Team: Atlas Trackworks

Post by AtlasZoor »

ENDOmetriosis wrote: honestly i wasnt trying steal/rip shit. thats why i said i dont claim in any way its mine, i simply put a bunch of tracks on one map so i can ride with buddies and not swap tracks every 10 mins. Oh well.
I understand and never said you were trying to rip. But like I said some people may have problem with it.
BydesigndecalsCO
Crushed Dissenter

ENDOmetriosis wrote:
AtlasZoor wrote:

honestly i wasnt trying steal/rip shit. thats why i said i dont claim in any way its mine, i simply put a bunch of tracks on one map so i can ride with buddies and not swap tracks every 10 mins. Oh well.
opening safs to rip tracks for your private use seems a bit dodgy.
BydesigndecalsCO
Crushed Dissenter

ENDOmetriosis wrote:
AtlasZoor wrote:

Double post, but it also takes away from original creators when u decide to rip and replace tracks on 1 massive terrain for absolutely no reason. The thought process behind this compound is short some brain cells plus a few chromosomes. :)
rmitch524
Team: Jack Daniel's Racing

Post by rmitch524 »

BydesigndecalsCO wrote:
Double post, but it also takes away from original creators when u decide to rip and replace tracks on 1 massive terrain for absolutely no reason. The thought process behind this compound is short some brain cells plus a few chromosomes. :)
Why even add this? He already said he asked for the link to be taken down. Calling someone retarded when they are fixing the error makes no sense. Do you get satisfaction from being an asshole or is it so engrained you dont notice it?
2019 RF EU Iron Man Moto 1 Champion
Tlangs daddy 2020 RF EU SouthWick
BradyS21
Team: EuroTrashSilencer
Location: Working the corner to earn money to buy a new pipe because I don't know what my works pipe does :'(

Post by BradyS21 »

rmitch524 wrote:
BydesigndecalsCO wrote:
Why even add this? He already said he asked for the link to be taken down. Calling someone retarded when they are fixing the error makes no sense. Do you get satisfaction from being an asshole or is it so engrained you dont notice it?
It is perry, he is pretty retarded himself so he would know.
tyskorn wrote:WHOA WHOA WHOA. I apologize for Brady's language, everyone.
ENDOmetriosis

Post by ENDOmetriosis »

BradyS21 wrote:
rmitch524 wrote:
BydesigndecalsCO wrote:

well bud, if you think its a stupid idea, than you obviously never actually had real fun on sim, other than being a dick? as stated i asked for the link to be removed. Fuck off with your bullshit acting hard when you're probably 14 years old like 98% of the sim community. You say no reason, but there is a reason, which you cannot seem to wrap your autistic ass brain around. Enjoy being a little bitch.
ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

ENDOmetriosis wrote:
BradyS21 wrote:
rmitch524 wrote:

well bud, if you think its a stupid idea, than you obviously never actually had real fun on sim, other than being a dick? as stated i asked for the link to be removed. Fuck off with your bullshit acting hard when you're probably 14 years old like 98% of the sim community. You say no reason, but there is a reason, which you cannot seem to wrap your autistic ass brain around. Enjoy being a little bitch.
tell em' erik
Team: LCQ Studios / rF

Post by 137 »

I don’t see the big deal, I see what he did and still gave credit. I give him credit for taking the link down and realized he was in the wrong for not asking for permission to use the terrains, this is something that should just be shared with buddies but yet you should still ask for permission next time. No hard feelings from me dude
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
BydesigndecalsCO
Crushed Dissenter

ENDOmetriosis wrote:
BradyS21 wrote:
rmitch524 wrote:

go make some actual content :)
D_ROY178

Post by D_ROY178 »

BydesigndecalsCO wrote:
ENDOmetriosis wrote:
BradyS21 wrote:

go make some actual content :)
Go make another forums account perry, cos this one wont last much longer..