The Other Racing Games Topic

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Re: The Other Racing Games Topic

Post by Pumaxcs »

Big up's to Milestone for this. MVA was as good as dead then Milestone starts MXGP, kind of proves there is a market and Rainbow, while struggled to find the groove early with All Out, has found it now. These tracks are fantastic to look at and play. They built in roughness, scaling, visual, all of it. With the physics rework and these new tracks, I have big hopes for MVA and its future now if All Out 2 just builds on the base they have now. With MXGP/MESX just being a $45 map pack every year and with the atrocious online support I'd happily switch my wallet back to Rainbow. I was one of the loudest voices on the MVA is Dead bandwagon but I have to give credit where it is due. The game was not good at launch and instead of packing up and moving on like they did from Untamed to Reflex, they listened and turned this game from Untamed into Reflex.
Now, if we could just get Steam Workshop support I'd consider not playing Overwatch so much and comeback full time.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

So, you're banking on them finally getting it right?
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Right now, what they have at this moment, was the game on release it wouldn't even be a question about their ability or direction. I said as much a year ago and they are still doing it
Pumaxcs wrote:Don't do Atlas. I own ARK and its DLC's and its the same company. Anyone who makes a Season Pass for DLC to an Early Access game is already shady but to then also start making a new game before finishing the DLC and game of the previous is disgusting. That game looks like it was an ARK mod that they ported for extra money to begin with.

With the Steam Winter Sale and the recent release of the hometown tracks, I finally bought in on MVA All Out. With the game, track DLC, and manufacturing packs it totaled $55. So it took them 6 months and sales to finally get this to complete game territory but the price I paid and where the game is at I think its a solid buy. Wish this is what it was on release but should be enough for me until MXGP Supercross Pro 5 comes out.

Any other hot suggestions while the sale is on?
http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic. ... start=4275
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

So pumped I finally got iRacing
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!
Mr. Wiggles

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

Anyone use controller on iRacing have problem with stick not going back to 50? my ds4 goes 49-52 and xb1 goes 56-58 for deadzonee
Internet Nice Guy!
TeamHavocRacing

OOF! Sorry bro. Mow a lawn or two. Good luck, more power to ya if you do well!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Mr. Wiggles

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:OOF! Sorry bro. Mow a lawn or two. Good luck, more power to ya if you do well!
Can I mow your lawn Havoc?
Internet Nice Guy!
TeamHavocRacing

All I have is a deck with planters on it. You could come and pick the little weeds out of 'em for $20. G29 is $300. Even with the shifter. I think your travel costs will negate your earnings.
Mr. Wiggles

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:All I have is a deck with planters on it. You could come and pick the little weeds out of 'em for $20. G29 is $300. Even with the shifter. I think your travel costs will negate your earnings.
yOu westcoast?
Internet Nice Guy!
TeamHavocRacing

Ya, Portland.
Mr. Wiggles

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Ya, Portland.
Come to Grand Rapids michigan https://www.experiencegr.com/things-to-do/beer-city/ on google it says grand rapids is beer city usa buttttttttttt
Internet Nice Guy!
hvpmvp

Post by hvpmvp »

Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Come to Grand Rapids michigan https://www.experiencegr.com/things-to-do/beer-city/ on google it says grand rapids is beer city usa buttttttttttt
I live an hour away from Grand Rapids and have never heard it called that :lol:
TeamHavocRacing

Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Naw brah! PDX has the beer for dayyyys! So does Seattle, we're lucky. I would, however, dig driving along the northern border area for sure, but just not to get your ass an entry-level PC wheel FFS lol! The sad thing is... I have an old Logitech Momo wheel and a kinda used up G27 just laying around, but shipping it would also negate any savings. I guess I just really have your computer driving comfort and ease in mind lol. Sorry again bro. Even if you just use a controller, you'll still have valuable track time in. Knowing where your going is super important in having a chance at success. In the time we've chatted about it, you could've legit earned the dough for a simple wheel setup. Now go out there and git 'em kiddo and earn one for the Gramper!
Mr. Wiggles

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Naw brah! PDX has the beer for dayyyys! So does Seattle, we're lucky. I would, however, dig driving along the northern border area for sure, but just not to get your ass an entry-level PC wheel FFS lol! The sad thing is... I have an old Logitech Momo wheel and a kinda used up G27 just laying around, but shipping it would also negate any savings. I guess I just really have your computer driving comfort and ease in mind lol. Sorry again bro. Even if you just use a controller, you'll still have valuable track time in. Knowing where your going is super important in having a chance at success. In the time we've chatted about it, you could've legit earned the dough for a simple wheel setup. Now go out there and git 'em kiddo and earn one for the Gramper!
OKay word Virtual MXS Dad
Internet Nice Guy!
Mr. Wiggles

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

hvpmvp wrote:
Mr. Wiggles wrote:
I live an hour away from Grand Rapids and have never heard it called that :lol:
you in lansing ? Kzoo? Big Rapids or South haven?
Internet Nice Guy!