2020 KXF450 Release

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
IsaiahDickerson60
Team: Tegridy

Re: 2020 KXF450 Release

Post by IsaiahDickerson60 »

You guys are actually toxic...
Fullwood
Team: Ballistic Decals

Post by Fullwood »

Smerwin43 wrote:
ColtHans wrote:
Fullwood wrote:this model would also look about 10x better if this was completed:

1) Complete Color map makeover
2) Complete Spec Map makeover
3) Better Materials on the blender model,
3) Proper Bolts made for the Bike.
4) Fixed front forks
5) Fixed pivot points
4) invert the normal map and triangulate the model.

after these are fixed i do believe that the bike would look much better.

there you go colt, there is your constructive criticism, now take your tampon pack elsewhere.
you act like giving constructive criticism is a bad thing, and sh*tting on there work is more helpful
Couldn't have said it better myself
i am simply irritated because he stated that he would completely remake the kawasaki model from what he had before, i posted these almost identical tips on the discord about 2 months ago, and now his "new" model does not incorporate any of these, it is simply a situation of ignorance on both parts, on my part it was being an ass about how i went about giving him my criticism of the model, and on his part about ignoring the communities points and tips on improving his second go at the kawasaki, im not here to write love letters, just simply to point out as to why he should be charging people for this half ass 2011 work.
Fullwood

Post by Fullwood »

RamonGS #182 wrote:we got a sherlock holmes ooh man. I'm doing my best on the model. I have been rendering for over 3 years, but I started modeling a short time ago, I don't know all the texture, techniques or anything, either, but all I know, I am using in this model. If you were as good at making models as criticize for mistakes, you would be a good modeled
Also you cannot say you started modeling a short time ago, when you claimed to have finished creating this mode on April 7, 2018
RamonGS #182
Team: Privateer

Post by RamonGS #182 »

Fullwood wrote:
RamonGS #182 wrote:we got a sherlock holmes ooh man. I'm doing my best on the model. I have been rendering for over 3 years, but I started modeling a short time ago, I don't know all the texture, techniques or anything, either, but all I know, I am using in this model. If you were as good at making models as criticize for mistakes, you would be a good modeled
Also you cannot say you started modeling a short time ago, when you claimed to have finished creating this mode on April 7, 2018
http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=32175
I was learning to render, I didn't make the model lol
My contact in Discord ramonzera # 4717
RamonGS #182

Post by RamonGS #182 »

zen-ef wrote:am I the only one seeing the hands on the handlebars?? am I using a different model lol?
Team: LCQ Studios / rF

Post by 137 »

This is honestly better than anything I could have ever done. Don’t take the criticism with a grain of salt cause half of these guys don’t know how to model. It’s a great model with some flaws. It happens in your first few models/skins! It’s how you get better, nothings gonna be 100% perfect allll the time! It’s nice to see people actually still trying to make stuff for this game instead of the same 2-3 creators!
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
RamonGS #182

Post by RamonGS #182 »

137 wrote:This is honestly better than anything I could have ever done. Don’t take the criticism with a grain of salt cause half of these guys don’t know how to model. It’s a great model with some flaws. It happens in your first few models/skins! It’s how you get better, nothings gonna be 100% perfect allll the time! It’s nice to see people actually still trying to make stuff for this game instead of the same 2-3 creators!
thanks for understanding
Liddzor
Team: Mitas Racing

Post by Liddzor »

ColtHans wrote:because you seem to love to call people's work complete crap, yea this model isn't the greatest but still..you can give him, the advice w/out making him wanna stop making content
+1
Timo Van Dyk
Team: MV Films

Post by Timo Van Dyk »

Fullwood wrote:
Hahaha sir, youre an idiot x
Timo Van Dyk
Team: MV Films

Post by Timo Van Dyk »

RamonGS #182 wrote:
137 wrote:This is honestly better than anything I could have ever done. Don’t take the criticism with a grain of salt cause half of these guys don’t know how to model. It’s a great model with some flaws. It happens in your first few models/skins! It’s how you get better, nothings gonna be 100% perfect allll the time! It’s nice to see people actually still trying to make stuff for this game instead of the same 2-3 creators!
thanks for understanding
Indeed, it takes alot of time and effort, man tbh i can't even put on a premade pipe on a model and use it ingame, its so hard man. + you need to see the bike irl first before you can make a "1:1" model. Thanks for the release Ramon! Maybe you could update the model in your spare and when its done rerelease it. Have a great day

Btw i always loved your posts and all your other stuff :D
D_ROY178

Post by D_ROY178 »

I Agree with Kyle's perspective, its a great first bike, better than any of the trash I make. Biggest areas for improvement imo would be fixing the norms, and in the future possibly make the bike slightly wider? In 3rd person it seems rather skinny like the older models used to be. Also when making a bike, you sometimes have to used your own initiative to bridge to gap between replicating the model and making it work for sim (pivot points). Dont be disheartened by the reponse from everyone, not long ago this would have been considered a top tier model. Great start.
Fullwood

Post by Fullwood »

D_ROY178 wrote:I Agree with Kyle's perspective, its a great first bike, better than any of the trash I make. Biggest areas for improvement imo would be fixing the norms, and in the future possibly make the bike slightly wider? In 3rd person it seems rather skinny like the older models used to be. Also when making a bike, you sometimes have to used your own initiative to bridge to gap between replicating the model and making it work for sim (pivot points). Dont be disheartened by the reponse from everyone, not long ago this would have been considered a top tier model. Great start.
lol its not his first bike, its like his 5th
ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

Fullwood wrote:
D_ROY178 wrote:I Agree with Kyle's perspective, its a great first bike, better than any of the trash I make. Biggest areas for improvement imo would be fixing the norms, and in the future possibly make the bike slightly wider? In 3rd person it seems rather skinny like the older models used to be. Also when making a bike, you sometimes have to used your own initiative to bridge to gap between replicating the model and making it work for sim (pivot points). Dont be disheartened by the reponse from everyone, not long ago this would have been considered a top tier model. Great start.
lol its not his first bike, its like his 5th
Still, it's not gonna be great compared to jeremy who's been doing it for a while..and you call alot of people stuff bad but have you ever shown any updates on your kawi on here ? Or posted any bikes ??
RamonGS #182

Post by RamonGS #182 »

yes I already did for me to render, but does not compare, render models, and models for mxs, for mxs you have to do high, extract a good normal map, make texture, spec between and create a good PSD. High poly you only do UVM of plastics the rest places materials and renders
RamonGS #182

Post by RamonGS #182 »

RamonGS #182 wrote:
yes I already did for me to render, but does not compare, render models, and models for mxs, for mxs you have to do high, extract a good normal map, make texture, spec between and create a good PSD. High poly you only do UVM of plastics the rest places materials and renders
srry, this is to Fullwood