Thanks MX Simualtor.

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
BydesigndecalsCO
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Thanks MX Simualtor.

Post by BydesigndecalsCO »

I'd Like to start this off by thanking everyone for years of support and thanks all the mates I've made along the way.

This year i got a poll started on the forums for the community to pick there 10 favourite MXGP tracks for me make for a Racing series. It got a lot of attention and as i begun making the first round me and Jeremy joked of the idea of running 2 replica outdoor series at the same time.
It seemed unthinkable, undoable and unheard of by any Race provider MXS has seen before.

So we grinded HOURS and HOURS each week to try bring out the best content possible for the community to have access to and after 10 rounds, 10 BRAND NEW terrains, 10 brand new environments and and visual masterpieces brought together by the rF GP crew, im very pleased to say i am not only proud but honored to work with these talented and and bright minded people to bring it all too you.

Now this is were i would like to apologise to the MXS community.

Around 3 years ago my name got dragged into the DDoSing events that hit the rF servers. What im going to make clear is i was NOT involved in anything to do with server DDoSing or Targeting racers.

I am not innocent by any means. but nothing i did affected the MXS community or rF servers what so ever. It was just me doing something stupid and petty at the wrong place at the wrong time.

I am not expecting to be forgiven. i just want the community to know that anything i have done for this game was not intended to be toxic, hateful or abusive.

My roll to this community is to help provide bad ass content for every single person, OG new or full time sweater to enjoy.

So in assumption that JLV will see this and read it. JLV i am very sorry about any of my past acts and any harm i have caused you. nothing was ever directed at you or the game. it was simply wrong place wrong time and me being imature.

This is Jack Perry signing off.
Jrife548
Team: looking 4 gamer team

Re: Thanks MX Simualtor.

Post by Jrife548 »

Wait, are you leaving the community or trying to just apologize and move on? I forgive you anyways, not a huge deal in my eyes.
D_ROY178

Post by D_ROY178 »

Jrife548 wrote:Wait, are you leaving the community or trying to just apologize and move on? I forgive you anyways, not a huge deal in my eyes.
He wants the og account back :D
BydesigndecalsCO
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by BydesigndecalsCO »

D_ROY178 wrote:
Jrife548 wrote:Wait, are you leaving the community or trying to just apologize and move on? I forgive you anyways, not a huge deal in my eyes.
He wants the og account back :D
Not leaving. Not for a while anyway! Just trying to apologise to JLV and anyone I possibly harmed.

I’m not in it to get my forum account back. That’s not happening.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

I accept your apology and have no hard feelings. With that said, for obvious reasons I'm forced to have a zero tolerance policy for people involved with DDOS attacks. Sorry.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
BradyS21
Team: EuroTrashSilencer
Location: Working the corner to earn money to buy a new pipe because I don't know what my works pipe does :'(

Post by BradyS21 »

Jeremy and i*
tyskorn wrote:WHOA WHOA WHOA. I apologize for Brady's language, everyone.
Itz Raidox
Team: Westeffex.com

Post by Itz Raidox »

BradyS21 wrote:Jeremy and i*
eye and yeremy
Smidly wrote:
Jeremy150 wrote:ARLINGTON PASSWORD
e/9v8ta/%ar{dV':/.>qhyT
really bro this is the best password you could come up with? smh bro
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Simualtor?
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.