Whipstyle Compound

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
BydesigndecalsCO
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 100
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:11 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Whipstyle Compound

Postby BydesigndecalsCO » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:54 am

D_ROY178 wrote:
BydesigndecalsCO wrote:
ENDOmetriosis wrote:

well bud, if you think its a stupid idea, than you obviously never actually had real fun on sim, other than being a dick? as stated i asked for the link to be removed. Fuck off with your bullshit acting hard when you're probably 14 years old like 98% of the sim community. You say no reason, but there is a reason, which you cannot seem to wrap your autistic ass brain around. Enjoy being a little bitch.


go make some actual content :)


Go make another forums account perry, cos this one wont last much longer..


you right.

User avatar
Timo Van Dyk
Posts: 167
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:41 pm
Team: Madestickers.com

Re: Whipstyle Compound

Postby Timo Van Dyk » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:09 am

BydesigndecalsCO wrote:from the credits it appears he's just yoinked the tracks.

Who the f are you?
2019 OS Legend

User avatar
Itz Raidox
Posts: 449
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:37 am
Team: Westeffex.com
Location: Down Under Cunt
Contact:

Re: Whipstyle Compound

Postby Itz Raidox » Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:23 pm

Timo Van Dyk wrote:
BydesigndecalsCO wrote:from the credits it appears he's just yoinked the tracks.

Who the f are you?

Image
Image

ENDOmetriosis
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon May 11, 2015 9:07 pm
Team: WHIPSTYLE

Re: Whipstyle Compound

Postby ENDOmetriosis » Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:53 pm

BydesigndecalsCO wrote:
ENDOmetriosis wrote:
BradyS21 wrote:



well bud, if you think its a stupid idea, than you obviously never actually had real fun on sim, other than being a dick? as stated i asked for the link to be removed. Fuck off with your bullshit acting hard when you're probably 14 years old like 98% of the sim community. You say no reason, but there is a reason, which you cannot seem to wrap your autistic ass brain around. Enjoy being a little bitch.


go make some actual content :)


Wait did you just tell me to go make actual content when you haven't put out a single thing? iv made 4 maps before this one 0.o you haven't done shit bud.

BydesigndecalsCO
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 100
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:11 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Whipstyle Compound

Postby BydesigndecalsCO » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:58 am

ENDOmetriosis wrote:
BydesigndecalsCO wrote:
ENDOmetriosis wrote:

well bud, if you think its a stupid idea, than you obviously never actually had real fun on sim, other than being a dick? as stated i asked for the link to be removed. Fuck off with your bullshit acting hard when you're probably 14 years old like 98% of the sim community. You say no reason, but there is a reason, which you cannot seem to wrap your autistic ass brain around. Enjoy being a little bitch.


go make some actual content :)


Wait did you just tell me to go make actual content when you haven't put out a single thing? iv made 4 maps before this one 0.o you haven't done shit bud.


sure

Moritz838
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:15 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Whipstyle Compound

Postby Moritz838 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:34 am

Where can i find the darn link? :)

Single_Trak313
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:35 am
Team: Factory Fun Haver

Re: Whipstyle Compound

Postby Single_Trak313 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:57 am

link????

SethShirley44
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue May 21, 2019 9:24 pm
Team: Privateer Connection

Re: Whipstyle Compound

Postby SethShirley44 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:51 pm

Can we get a link?

User avatar
AtlasZoor
Posts: 302
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:51 am
Team: Atlas Trackworks
Location: Zimbabwe

Re: Whipstyle Compound

Postby AtlasZoor » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:56 am

Moritz838 wrote:Where can i find the darn link? :)
Single_Trak313 wrote:link????
SethShirley44 wrote:Can we get a link?


Link was taken down because it had tracks taken without permission.
Image

User avatar
AWood
Posts: 4599
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:05 am
Team: Who Knows...
Location: Test Tracks and In N Out

Re: Whipstyle Compound

Postby AWood » Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:11 pm

another bs argument can someone just send me the link
barrington314 wrote:awood is right

Leclair wrote:My name is barking

Leclair wrote:i fuck you

2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th

User avatar
Bradclay306
Posts: 332
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:42 pm
Location: UK

Re: Whipstyle Compound

Postby Bradclay306 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:54 pm

AWood wrote:another bs argument can someone just send me the link


just go download the originals? not played this but i assume all the tracks will be pix-elated and choppy due to there not being enough pixels for the terrain.
Image

User avatar
AWood
Posts: 4599
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:05 am
Team: Who Knows...
Location: Test Tracks and In N Out

Re: Whipstyle Compound

Postby AWood » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:42 am

Bradclay306 wrote:
AWood wrote:another bs argument can someone just send me the link


just go download the originals? not played this but i assume all the tracks will be pix-elated and choppy due to there not being enough pixels for the terrain.

ah
barrington314 wrote:awood is right

Leclair wrote:My name is barking

Leclair wrote:i fuck you

2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th

User avatar
MX5im33
Posts: 166
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:20 am
Location: canada

Re: Whipstyle Compound

Postby MX5im33 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:44 am

AWood wrote:another bs argument can someone just send me the link

yea its ass, the only thing fun about the track is trying to make the massive 5th gear pinned on 450 jump in the middle but other than that..... its dog shmeat
Image

User avatar
ColtHans
Posts: 1219
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 10:36 pm
Team: www.vlastmx.com

Re: Whipstyle Compound

Postby ColtHans » Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:55 am

MX5im33 wrote:
AWood wrote:another bs argument can someone just send me the link

yea its ass, the only thing fun about the track is trying to make the massive 5th gear pinned on 450 jump in the middle but other than that..... its dog shmeat

the giant hole and king of the hill is fun too wym bruh
PM ME FOR CHEAP SKINS
MESS WITH THE COLT YOU GET THE HANS

User avatar
MX5im33
Posts: 166
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:20 am
Location: canada

Re: Whipstyle Compound

Postby MX5im33 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:44 am

ColtHans wrote:
MX5im33 wrote:
AWood wrote:another bs argument can someone just send me the link

yea its ass, the only thing fun about the track is trying to make the massive 5th gear pinned on 450 jump in the middle but other than that..... its dog shmeat

the giant hole and king of the hill is fun too wym bruh

forgot about that but you right :lol:
Image


Return to “Tracks”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests