R.I.P. Mx Simulator

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: R.I.P. Mx Simulator

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

..I mean, he's really on his last legs and he's all down and out and going off on his posse, near the end of his rope!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
isaiahl89
Team: Privateer

Post by isaiahl89 »

can we just dial back the paid content. thats all i ask. $40 is a bit ridiculous
Whiteracing204
Team: W.W. Designs Private

Post by Whiteracing204 »

I dont think we should stop paying for models. I just think maybe they should lower the price. I don't mind paying a few bucks for racing and bike models and all of that good stuff but when you slowly start raising the price it eventually gets too high and people don't want to pay that much. As for the erode, throw it on the Webb wagon and get it the heck out of dodge... It's not so much the erode I don't like, it's when they started making flat ruts that you couldn't even see is when I started hating erode.
Motospun

Post by Motospun »

If we all just go in the Elsinore servers they won't be dead anymore. It seems like people pop in there, see that they're dead then leave and never come back. Why don't we try reviving them?
Snopro704

Post by Snopro704 »

Motospun wrote:If we all just go in the Elsinore servers they won't be dead anymore. It seems like people pop in there, see that they're dead then leave and never come back. Why don't we try reviving them?
Flower Power - Am I an OG yet? :lol:
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

I don't have all the tracks for the other servers so I default to 19800 anyway when I go online. Guaranteed to have all of those tracks lol. If nobody's on, I fart around. Old fart around that is! I think JLV still needs to update the required tracks list for each elsinore server.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Wilson156
Team: AektivCo

Post by Wilson156 »

Now that a lot of people are starting to play supercross 04 has full gates all day basically. Guess it depends on the season. I think before outdoors 01 had a lot of people in it as well
Robert Wilson | AektivCo