UL76-DirtFarmMX Welcome to South GA/North FL

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
UncleLiberty76
Team: Grunt-Style

UL76-DirtFarmMX Welcome to South GA/North FL

Post by UncleLiberty76 »

Welcome to Dirt Farm Motocross Park out of Folkston, GA. This track is about 45 minutes north of WW Ranch by the Okefenokee swamp. The owner actually retired from the Okefenokee State Park. Track is a blast to ride so I figured I would make it in the game too. Added a lot of solid berms and didnt make it too rough for yall. Traction will allow you to actually lean the bike. Enjoy everyone!

Props to TM for some track objects.
Thanks to TMFR for monster mountain and letting me steal that water and let me figure out how to apply the track layout decal right over the track to copy.
Thanks to the creator of Cornet Bay as well. I tooks traction and some other things from that track as a base!
copeland 227
Team: Privateer

Re: UL76-DirtFarmMX Welcome to South GA/North FL

Post by copeland 227 »

link
UncleLiberty76

Post by UncleLiberty76 »

copeland 227 wrote:link
my bad dudes!
http://www.mediafire.com/file/35pvfhyku ... X.rar/file
copeland 227

Post by copeland 227 »

UncleLiberty76 wrote:
copeland 227 wrote:link
my bad dudes!
http://www.mediafire.com/file/35pvfhyku ... X.rar/file
you gucci
JuanVasquez12
Team: nonya

Post by JuanVasquez12 »

this track is awesome once you get the flow of the lines and you get to know the size of the jumps, theres a pretty sick line on the table table that you can jump all the way over and is way faster, really cool track!
UncleLiberty76

Post by UncleLiberty76 »

JuanVasquez12 wrote:this track is awesome once you get the flow of the lines and you get to know the size of the jumps, theres a pretty sick line on the table table that you can jump all the way over and is way faster, really cool track!
Thanks man! Trying to get better at this whole track making thing
stran.

Post by stran. »

my new favourite track dude
C.K.234
Team: MXS Magazine KTM

Post by C.K.234 »

i couldnt even test the track bro cuz i had 8 fps when i got on cuz u used like 1000 3d odject trees.
ive made the same mistake cuz i thought everyone has good pc´s but thats not true look how many people download the low res tracks pls consider the people with bad pc´s too Id reallly like to test ur tracks
UncleLiberty76

Post by UncleLiberty76 »

stran. wrote:my new favourite track dude
Thanks dude. I appreciate it!
UncleLiberty76

Post by UncleLiberty76 »

C.K.234 wrote:i couldnt even test the track bro cuz i had 8 fps when i got on cuz u used like 1000 3d odject trees.
ive made the same mistake cuz i thought everyone has good pc´s but thats not true look how many people download the low res tracks pls consider the people with bad pc´s too Id reallly like to test ur tracks

Yea this was only my 2nd track I think. I have since learned a lot and and have gotten better about PC performance and environment. How does your PC handle Clout Mountain?
C.K.234
Team: MXS Magazine KTM

Post by C.K.234 »

when i deleted all trees it was perfect.
that doesnt mean dont use trees but just use less or only use 2d trees.
UncleLiberty76

Post by UncleLiberty76 »

C.K.234 wrote:when i deleted all trees it was perfect.
that doesnt mean dont use trees but just use less or only use 2d trees.
Yea I tried to make a more realistic forest and when I went to play with my team only a couple of us could run it. Thanks for the input though. This constructive criticism helps me develop my track skills
stran.

Post by stran. »

C.K.234 wrote:i couldnt even test the track bro cuz i had 8 fps when i got on cuz u used like 1000 3d odject trees.
i was so hyped to play it but my pc is suppppeeerrrr clapped even running mx sim very low it gets very hot i fell ur struggle
UncleLiberty76

Post by UncleLiberty76 »

stran. wrote:
i was so hyped to play it but my pc is suppppeeerrrr clapped even running mx sim very low it gets very hot i fell ur struggle
Ill try to see what i can do about making a treeless version of the track. Someone on here will know how to fix it.
stran.

Post by stran. »

UncleLiberty76 wrote:
stran. wrote:
Ill try to see what i can do about making a treeless version of the track. Someone on here will know how to fix it.
im trying to delete the trees but its hard bc its laggy all you need to do is highlight them and press ''x'' or hover over them and do it its easy bc im prestty sure u can spam it and remove them all but please give it ago as my pc is running too slow to delete them quick it would take me fucking hours bro