2019 MX Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Jrife548
Team: looking 4 gamer team

Re: 2019 MX Discussion

Post by Jrife548 »

nickuzick wrote:
m121c wrote:Does that mean Kenny can race for the U.S in the near future..?
I believe so. Although I'm not so sure how people would take it considering that they've been freaking out at Kawasaki, saying some really dumb shit for not supporting taking their guys to MXdN. I can't imagine what some of the jackasses would do if they had a foreigner riding for them instead of an American
Kenny's pretty much an American. Raced most of his pro career here. Saying otherwise would be like saying Osborne and Covington are eurpoean.
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

Sure, he is pretty much American. But I’m fairly certain he will always have been born in “commie” Germany
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I'm not familiar with Kenny's parents, but is one American and is the other German?
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

nickuzick wrote:...“commie” Germany
"On the evening of November 9, 1989, East Germany announced an easing of travel restrictions to the west, and thousands demanded passage through the Berlin Wall. Faced with a growing demonstration, East German border guards allowed citizens to cross. CBS News is on the scene as scores of East Germans climb on top of the once-imprisoning wall."
Just in case.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
That was a joke. That's why there were quotations
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

checkerz wrote:Image

***oops DP
If you get married to a german citizen you keep your old citizenship and also get the german citizenship. American law might be different from that, but he said germany doesn't allow it, which is wrong.
Ddavis wrote:I'm not familiar with Kenny's parents, but is one American and is the other German?
I know his dad a little, super nice guy, but he's about as east-german as it gets lmfao
So nope, both his parents are from commie-germany.
nickuzick wrote:Sure, he is pretty much American.
Ken's a good actor, always been, always will be ;)
nickuzick wrote:But I’m fairly certain he will always have been born in “commie” Germany
Exactly what I'm thinking tbh, if you know the people from (former) east-germany, you know how they are and Ken is no exception.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:...
30 years on and it's still like entering a different country hahaha
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

DP :roll:
nickuzick wrote:
I believe so. Although I'm not so sure how people would take it considering that they've been freaking out at Kawasaki, saying some really dumb shit for not supporting taking their guys to MXdN. I can't imagine what some of the jackasses would do if they had a foreigner riding for them instead of an American
I can't believe that Kawasaki did that, definitely no good PR, but people these days usually bark louder than they bite, Kawasaki knows that and that's why I think Kawasaki doesn't give a shit. I'm just kinda dissapointed that the former biggest and most important event of the year turns more and more into a sideact due to a financially more profitable MEC. 10 years ago the most honorable thing that could happen to you is getting picked by your country for the MXoN team, now it seems more like a burden to everyone going. I like Tomac, but getting dressed in stars and stripes as often as it gets seems quite hypocritical considering the fact that he refused to go quite a few times already.
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

nickuzick wrote:
Personally, I wouldn't care as I think it'd be a better representation of the US MX scene vs the GP series, which I always kinda viewed the MXoN. Get to see riders go against each other that normally don't because of separate series. Take the best riders that are living here and racing our series full time and put them against the GP guys. Unpopular opinion though and probably goes against the grain as most see it as US vs the world.
TeamHavocRacing

nickuzick wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:
That was a joke. That's why there were quotations
TeamHavocRacing wrote:
"On the evening of November 9, 1989, East Germany announced an easing of travel restrictions to the west, and thousands demanded passage through the Berlin Wall. Faced with a growing demonstration, East German border guards allowed citizens to cross. CBS News is on the scene as scores of East Germans climb on top of the once-imprisoning wall."
Just in case.
I should've done this in the first place. I caahn't believe I've done this!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

aeffertz wrote:Take the best riders that are living here and racing our series full time and put them against the GP guys.
So all teams as of now plus NA-international team, EU guys not racing the GP's, or like Australian's in US. Kenny, Musquin and Ferrandis would make a good "international NA" team. More potent riders in the mix.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

The USA chant, while they gave Eli his championship plate on the podium, was a good chuckle
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

nickuzick wrote:Bold predictions yeah?
Savatgy wins a moto
Reed races as a fill in (probably for Hill)
BB4 wins 450 title, Coop 2nd, Tomac 3rd (missing a race)
Ferrandis wins 250 title, Cooper close 2nd, Sexton distant 3rd
Jesus Christ. Worst part is that fantasy almost went worse
TeamHavocRacing

You fuckin' degens and yer fuckin' fantasy. Fuck! It's like, I'm already fed up with yer whinin' aboot the regular drama, but to add fantasy to that equation with this fuckin' passive-aggressive pussy-ass whinin' aboot how yer fuckin' fantasy went! Fuck! Figure it oot!
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

You wanna blow smoke, go have a dart
TeamHavocRacing

How are ya now?