2019 F1

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
nickuzick

Re: 2019 F1

Post by nickuzick »

Disgusted by the loss of F2 driver Anthoine Hubert in the feature race today. FIA currently investigating but it looked to be just an unfortunate accident with a tragic outcome. He was so young, it's not fair.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

The crash itself was insane. Truly unfortunate series of events to cause it but the moment it happened you tel tell everyone in the area was immediately treating it as serious as it should have been. The speed they were going and the carnage around them made it obvious something bad happened but don't think anyone could have predicted such an outcome.

My own opinion, which means little in this situation, is I hope changes happen to the barriers and run off spaces around the track and they don't change the corner or track itself. Its a challenging corner and iconic for the track but the corner itself wasn't what caused the issue (unless you go back to the other guy spinning from a bottom out that caused the others to brake and swerve which in that case the corner did cause it) but I think the issue rose from him bouncing back into the track. Had the barrier absorbed him instead of bouncing or if there was more off-track space for him to slide into the second collision would have likely never have happened.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Eau Rouge is loved because of the challenge it poses. You're already pretty much full throttle through there so any collision with a stationary object is potentially fatal. There's not much more they can do.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Qualifying was quite the circus out of the gate lol

TLDW

Meme
https://streamable.com/zzjd6

Then there was a huge crash in F3. He walks away from this thankfully enough but its insane how much lift he got from such a tiny bump.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

It looked like he was "pole vaulted" by the floorpan but you can see he hits a jump.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.