2020 ProspectDesignsGFX.com Bikes

Organize races and post results here
MOTO NATIOM112
Team: PoGo

Re: 2020 ProspectDesignsGFX.com Bikes

Post by MOTO NATIOM112 »

I'd just like to point out this team has NOTHING to do with my company and old mxs team Prospect Designs.
MOTO NATIOM112

Post by MOTO NATIOM112 »

DP but it also would of been nice if you did a little research to see if the name/company already exist. Check your PMs.
Ashe
Team: Trap House Inc.

Post by Ashe »

Thats Tuff
D_ROY178

Post by D_ROY178 »

Am I the only one who's more triggered at the rotation of those 3 side plate logos? Sick bike either way chief.
Chandler Bloxom
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by Chandler Bloxom »

D_ROY178 wrote:Am I the only one who's more triggered at the rotation of those 3 side plate logos? Sick bike either way chief.
MOTO NATIOM112

Post by MOTO NATIOM112 »

Now that I'm looking at the bike, that looks like a kit I've made in the past.
ben201honda
Team: PMFG

Post by ben201honda »

MOTO NATIOM112 wrote:Now that I'm looking at the bike, that looks like a kit I've made in the past.
lmao my company has nothing to do with yours this kit is something i thought of lmao and i didnt even know you had a team called prospect designs gfx and i dont plan on changing my name so yeet
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

How new are you that you didn’t know Morin ran a “Prospect Designs” company? :roll:
ben201honda

Post by ben201honda »

nickuzick wrote:How new are you that you didn’t know Morin ran a “Prospect Designs” company? :roll:
2017 new
MOTO NATIOM112

Post by MOTO NATIOM112 »

nickuzick wrote:How new are you that you didn’t know Morin ran a “Prospect Designs” company? :roll:
And this is what happens when you try to ask nicely for someone to use a different name lmfao, if he wasn't such an assbag and maybe asked if he could use the name I would of let him and even sent him some of my designs. Oh well, guess the real Prospect Designs team will make a comeback and have a decent looking setup without the same logos scattered all over the bike :lol: If anyone wants me to make their real life kit hit up my company page on facebook and we can talk about pricing!
https://www.facebook.com/Prospect-Desig ... 310426695/
bossman241
Team: POGO AH GO GO

Post by bossman241 »

How fucking childish do you have to be? Yeet? Thats your comeback? Go crouch over a blender and do the world a favor you fucking donut.
TwistedMotor dropout | POGO MX recruit hopeful | RF D Class pro | holding it tapped 1st gear
Yamahaman95
Team: Jesus

Post by Yamahaman95 »

you are literally copying not only an old mxs team, but an actual real life company, ran by someone on these forums who asked you to change your name. and you said "nope"....you needa get backhanded for your laziness. you were so used to copying names you copied a set of 3 logos and plastered them on the whole bike :lol: :lol: :lol: i thought my generation sucked, yours takes the cake.

in case you missed the hint.
Tiller Crocker wrote:Look at those handlebar guards
ben201honda

Post by ben201honda »

Yamahaman95 wrote:you are literally copying not only an old mxs team, but an actual real life company, ran by someone on these forums who asked you to change your name. and you said "nope"....you needa get backhanded for your laziness. you were so used to copying names you copied a set of 3 logos and plastered them on the whole bike :lol: :lol: :lol: i thought my generation sucked, yours takes the cake.

in case you missed the hint.
lmfao does it look like i give to fucks its not that big of a fucking deal that your fucking butt buddy got mad bc he runs the same name as me i didnt know and im way to far into what i started so you can go get dicked down my your boyfriend
mxer433
Team: Nami

Post by mxer433 »

ben201honda wrote:immature bs
stfu omg, homie has had his company for literally yearsss and he asked you nicely to change it when he has an actual Business. you say yeet? and be a colossal dickhead? not good homie, nice logos btw lol
wocky slush
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

How old are you? 7?

tbh you prolly are considering you're proud enough of having 16k followers on tik tok to put it in your sim signature