Alex Helms | Proline Designs #492

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
Wilson156
Team: AektivCo

Alex Helms | Proline Designs #492

Post by Wilson156 »

Starts at 5:37 I lapped alex Helms and he rode straight into me cleaning me, typical 04 stuff. 6:12 he stops and waits for me to pass to attempt to hit me but I knew it was coming and outsmarted him. Next lap I start going again and at 6:42 he attempts to cut the track to hit me but i went down so he goes back on course and continues to ride straight and go backwards on the track to hit Ashe and myself. He got me just enough to give me front end lock and caused me to go down. Just tired of seeing this immature riding out of kids in 04.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/edwzg5xe ... xdemo/file

Alex Helms #492

elsinore.mxsimulator.com:19804
Robert Wilson | AektivCo
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: Alex Helms | Proline Designs #492

Post by jlv »

I gave him his one day ban but if you want to avoid trouble with lappers I'd advise not trying to park him like you did at 6:26.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Wilson156
Team: AektivCo

Post by Wilson156 »

jlv wrote:I gave him his one day ban but if you want to avoid trouble with lappers I'd advise not trying to park him like you did at 6:26.
Well I heard a bike coming in behind me i tried to go inside and stop to avoid being punted. I guess that's my fault for someone going backwards to hit me? Also weird how the incident happened at 5:37 but what I did at 6:26 is whats causing my trouble with lappers?
Robert Wilson | AektivCo
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

You had him beat and stopped just to stand him up. It was obvious. After that he flipped out and started cutting to go after you.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.