Anyone want to help give design IRL MX track?

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
jbrown31
Team: Privateer

Anyone want to help give design IRL MX track?

Post by jbrown31 »

https://discord.gg/znza65J
After not having a bike since 65cc’s due to injury. i finally got a bike again (yz250f) and having access to 10acres at my grandparents and a equipment rental business about 3 miles from the site (skidstirs, discs, cultivators, etc) to my play around with. I was thinking about making something a bit more permanent and faster then single track trails I’ve been putting in throughout this summer just from riding. Sim has been a big part of my life with 8years absence from dirt bikes and I’ve seen some amazing track design from this community. So I thought I would create this post with a link to my discord if anyone wants to help design, give advice or any input and to see the progression of the project. The current plan is to make a a winding trail loop around the width of a truck with optional jumps using the natural elevation changes step ups, step downs, etc at first and leaving room for table tops and more jumps in the future so I’ll be putting money initially more towards dirtwork on some fine ass berms and possibly a sand section.
jbrown31
Team: Privateer

Re: Anyone want to help design IRL MX track?

Post by jbrown31 »

jbrown31 wrote:https://discord.gg/znza65J
After not having a bike since 65cc’s due to injury. i finally got a bike again (yz250f) and having access to 10acres at my grandparents and a equipment rental business about 3 miles from the site (skidstirs, discs, cultivators, etc) to my play around with. I was thinking about making something a bit more permanent and faster then single track trails I’ve been putting in throughout this summer just from riding. Sim has been a big part of my life with 8years absence from dirt bikes and I’ve seen some amazing track design from this community. So I thought I would create this post with a link to my discord if anyone wants to help design, give advice or any input and to see the progression of the project. The current plan is to make a a winding trail loop around the width of a truck with optional jumps using the natural elevation changes step ups, step downs, etc at first and leaving room for table tops and more jumps in the future so I’ll be putting money initially more towards dirtwork on some fine ass berms and possibly a sand section.