MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by Wahlamt »

Got MVA Unleashed for 1-5$ on a steam sale... 20$ seems steep :shock:
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Is it the complete edition with the two new SX's? I remember one of them was all I played when I got it on PSP

The original Dirt Rally is free until 9/16. If you download it you own it and I'd highly recommend doing so.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/310560/DiRT_Rally/
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

To whoever sent in the mxs question on Main Event Moto, wish you weren’t so fuckin awkward bud.
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

nickuzick wrote:To whoever sent in the mxs question on Main Event Moto, wish you weren’t so fuckin awkward bud.
Explain
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

Ddavis wrote:
nickuzick wrote:To whoever sent in the mxs question on Main Event Moto, wish you weren’t so fuckin awkward bud.
Explain
Explain what? Some dumbass was like "Hey. you should sponsor this game. It's really realistic." Just awkward and in poor taste
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Some of us don't listen to Main Event Moto so I was asking if you can explain what he said.
Mr. Wiggles

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

Internet Nice Guy!
Mr. Wiggles

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

Internet Nice Guy!
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

AirforceProud does some good stuff
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

Monster Cup was so insane. Going into race 3 with a 3-way tie was so cool. Good one Mookie for coming back that strong hopefully he keeps it up.

Can we agree that the sand section was absolutely retarded? Every time each class went into that thing I cliched so hard just expected someone to die. The track going forward and backward worked better than I thought it would but overall made a very boring track
MXS Cares
Mr. Wiggles

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

Pumaxcs wrote:Good one Mookie for coming back that strong hopefully he keeps it up.
I'm just glad showed he hasn't been slacking since his least race
Internet Nice Guy!
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Pumaxcs wrote:Monster Cup was so insane. Going into race 3 with a 3-way tie was so cool. Good one Mookie for coming back that strong hopefully he keeps it up.
I was really surprised Tomac wasn't ahead after Cianciarulo took the joker lane. Looked like Tomac was being held up enough that putting a second or two on Cianciarulo in open space was almost guaranteed.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

Pumaxcs wrote:Can we agree that the sand section was absolutely retarded? Every time each class went into that thing I cliched so hard just expected someone to die. The track going forward and backward worked better than I thought it would but overall made a very boring track
Super minis looked so light I thought they woule go over in the sand, 450s just had too much speed. Amazing no one went down. Never really liked the monster alley full speed sections. Racing was pretty good. Track was boring. Made even more boring by missing so many pros... Webb, Anderson, Musquin, Roczen, Osborne, Bagget, Savatgy, Brayton, Hill and pretty much every 250 rider. Weakest lineup of riders so far for MEC, which was quite sad to see.
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

And wonderful how Jett was all in for the memes, eating a donut on the podium :lol: He impressed a lot, so did Evan Ferry. Fun to see Brock Papi getting some top results. Having the little girl interviewing Evan/talking about the superminis was cute. But she felt so corporate and well rehearsed for being so young, that's mental! And somewhat skilled.