9/11

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
christianjonse
Team: Privateer

Re: 9/11

Post by christianjonse »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:How in the fuck is that racist? You don't want opinions, you want to instigate shit. Every time.
Okay but You don’t have to call me a fucking troll just cuz I wanna know people’s opinions. You prolly wasn’t even born yet during that time so you don’t know what that day was like. And people Wonder why America is the way is today.
AtlasZoor
Team: Atlas Trackworks

Post by AtlasZoor »

Christian just stop posting these types of things. I have to agree with Havoc here, your main goal is to start a ruse. And why even post these things on the sim forums? You know its not going to go well. You can barely type with proper grammar so I highly doubt you were even old enough to experience this. So, do us a solid and just stop.
christianjonse wrote:You prolly wasn’t even born yet during that time
That just made me laugh as well.
christianjonse

Post by christianjonse »

AtlasZoor wrote:Christian just stop posting these types of things. I have to agree with Havoc here, your main goal is to start a ruse. And why even post these things on the sim forums? You know its not going to go well. You can barely type with proper grammar so I highly doubt you were even old enough to experience this. So, do us a solid and just stop.
I was born in 1991. And yea I know my grammar sucks and unfortunately yes I can agree with you I won’t be posting anything like this know more.
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

AtlasZoor wrote:
Isn't havoc like 56-57?
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

55 in January. I was three years into my new house then, couldn't believe what I was seeing and I stayed home until the second tower came down. Christian knows that some idiot who thinks they know about engineering like 137 is gonna spew bullshit all over the place. Fucking demolition charges? Stay in the burger worker business kid.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

Havoc believing everything the government tells him,. Typical. /s
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
TeamHavocRacing

What did the government tell me? I saw it live.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

/s
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
TeamHavocRacing

/old
ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

christianjonse wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:Way to go again Christian, stirring shit up when you know exactly what will happen you fucking troll.
Havoc stfu you I just wanted know what people’s opinions are. You racist peace of shit.
Christian I have to serious questions..
1. Were you bullied in school ?
2. Are you genuinely retarded ?
ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

ColtHans wrote:
christianjonse wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:Way to go again Christian, stirring shit up when you know exactly what will happen you fucking troll.
Havoc stfu you I just wanted know what people’s opinions are. You racist peace of shit.
two* lmao
christianjonse

Post by christianjonse »

ColtHans wrote:
ColtHans wrote:
christianjonse wrote: Havoc stfu you I just wanted know what people’s opinions are. You racist peace of shit.
two* lmao
I can ask u the same question colt lol and none of the above my friend. seems your intellect is submersed colt
Team: LCQ Studios / rF

Post by 137 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote: Christian knows that some idiot who thinks they know about engineering like 137 is gonna spew bullshit all over the place. Fucking demolition charges? Stay in the burger worker business kid.
You got jokes old man, for your info I’m a machinists who probably makes more than you so sit down with that talk. Thank me for making your vehicle drivable buddy since I do work for Ford, Chrysler and GM. But you might own a Toyota or a Dodge. I know what I read and I know what I seen/heard on tv. Your oblivious to the fact that you didn’t see the firefighters talking on the news about hearing demolition charges. I’m sorry but buildings don’t just fall straight down like that, especially when they were built to withstand an impact of a 747.
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
Team: LCQ Studios / rF

Post by 137 »

This guy probably believes a plane hit the pentagon too :lol: :lol: which has SOOOOO much proof that a plane NEVER hit the pentagon!
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
christianjonse

Post by christianjonse »

137 wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote: Christian knows that some idiot who thinks they know about engineering like 137 is gonna spew bullshit all over the place. Fucking demolition charges? Stay in the burger worker business kid.
You got jokes old man, for your info I’m a machinists who probably makes more than you so sit down with that talk. Thank me for making your vehicle drivable buddy since I do work for Ford, Chrysler and GM. But you might own a Toyota or a Dodge. I know what I read and I know what I seen/heard on tv. Your oblivious to the fact that you didn’t see the firefighters talking on the news about hearing demolition charges. I’m sorry but buildings don’t just fall straight down like that, especially when they were built to withstand an impact of a 747.
he believes in other people's opinions by a video, news, and other social media's. 55 yrs old why you still in the sim community anyways. don't you have something better to do havoc? lol