Problems with the Dualshock4

Post your questions here
number224
Team: Green Storm Racing

Problems with the Dualshock4

Post by number224 »

Dear MXS-Community. I recently started playing Sim and because I feel most comfortable on a PS4-Controller, because it is a custom fit one. But while im using it I have some issues. The Triggers and every other button often get stuck inputwise (e.g. it wont stop breaking when I release the trigger, it stays on the gas, after backuping he keeps going backwards, etc.) and only release, when I press the button again. Sometimes my dabbing button doesnt react and my buttons for up and downshift just switch (Im before a corner, want to downshift from 4 to 2 but instead im in 5th at the end). Has anyone had this problem before me (I found nothing in the forums)? I tried to start Sim via Steam and use the button remapper, so I emulate a xbox360 controller, but instead of these input sim doesnt even detect the controller. [flash=]Please help!![/flash]
Lars
sethypeety
Team: SpitFire Aprilia

Re: Problems with the Dualshock4

Post by sethypeety »

This could also be a lag problem, I've had this happen while in servers with my XBox controllers(360 and one), but not really by myself. Are you using a third party program to get it to work or is it connected through Bluetooth?
number224

Post by number224 »

No, its just connected via cable. I tried DS4, whitch converts the PS4 signal into a xbox360 one, but Sim doesnt recognise these inputs... and ive tried starting via Steam and using theircontroller remapping, but this wont work either..
C.K.234
Team: MXS Magazine KTM

Post by C.K.234 »

Im on a ps4 controller aswell bit i only have those problems when ive got very low fps. And my controller is connected with cable just try that. It works fine.
number224

Post by number224 »

I guess my FPS are normal and i connect my Dualshock via cable. Is there an FPS-lock in Sim, which I could cause the issue?