Please don't purchase from the following

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
vortexracingleader
Team: MotoRAD

Re: Please don't purchase from the following

Post by vortexracingleader »

okay so a set of goggles that was put on a helmet for someone about 1 year and half ago then after about 5 or 6 months i ended up starting to sell the helm i had made a set of vues about a month after and fogotten to put on and when i first started selling. sim is not a part of my life have not opened the game in well over a year.. open to see what is new.. mind you it has been well over a year.. not to mention all the times my models have been sold by other creators and have not said a word so please dont even get me started.. and his whole "promise to pay".. what am i to pay when you never mention a price ???? again this all happened well over a year ago and u now start to say something??
chaseb31
Team: BPC | let's get it

Post by chaseb31 »

I mean we could start a thread of shady shit you've been doing to us people paying you for custom models and I could bring up names too and prices that have been switched up and used for other peoples purchases... But ill be the mature one and keep my mouth shut. But if I were you id start selling models and products like a business and not a fuckin flea market. Actually since you brought my name into this in the first place,, I told you who's goggles those were and to not use them for anything besides add them to the helmet I paid for.
Chase Blakely | Oregon Based
vortexracingleader

prices on items change bub its life all my models over time i drop the price no point paying someone full price for somethat that is 2 or 3 years old but ya.. i run it how i want to run it.. if i want someone a year ago to pay 60$ for a helm and today pay 40$ it.. i will.. prices on products change all the time . and the shady shit i done for models?? like what sell the fox helm after i made it for you and you telling me i can sell it after that race season and i did wait and infact waited a few months after and well into another season to sell it.. so thats so shady right.. and i have said it already it flew over my head when i made the helm and didnt touch or even open the blend file its easy to forget.. it was no problem to pay jack.. we never had beef i have given him well over a couple hundred dollars of my models for free and over the year and half or so the fox helm has been out he has not said anything he never mentioned shit.. he never mentioned a price at what he wanted compensided nothing. it never botherd me i got to busy with life to check on it and swap out the goggles i had made /then i get a message someone wants to buy it so i sent them the files forgetting that i never swapped when out.. again aloooooot of time has gone by if he came to me at first would have been nothing to swap and pay him at the time.. still isnt nothing to pay him.. but he wanted to act like the child with the situation.. i dont need to go into my personal life for anyone.. could care less if no one buys a model from me again.
mxer433
Team: Nami

Post by mxer433 »

vortexracingleader wrote:huh?
man, it smell like bitch in here.
wocky slush
chaseb31
Team: BPC | let's get it

Post by chaseb31 »

hahaha he says years went by, when people came to me a month after I bought the fox helmet for full price saying they got it for a quarter of the price.. thats shady and fucked up so stop sayin years have gone by when you made it this year HAHA. Also ur shady af for owing Darius money you that you couldn't pay him for 2 months when you said it would be no big deal. Your a scumbag how you do business.
Chase Blakely | Oregon Based
DariusP8
Team: Team Nami

Post by DariusP8 »

chaseb31 wrote:hahaha he says years went by, when people came to me a month after I bought the fox helmet for full price saying they got it for a quarter of the price.. thats shady and fucked up so stop sayin years have gone by when you made it this year HAHA. Also ur shady af for owing Darius money you that you couldn't pay him for 2 months when you said it would be no big deal. Your a scumbag how you do business.
Damn he really dropped it on you Damien...
D_ROY178

Post by D_ROY178 »

Don’t forget the half finished ‘v1’ of his Suzuki.
vortexracingleader

lmao i told everyone who bought the suzuki it was how it is and if i get time to finish one i would before they sent they ever sent money, darius got his money.. not my fault paypal fucked shit up. and trust me it was it 5-6 months ez after i made it for you dont even try
vortexracingleader

btw it was made before sx season last year wtf u talkin about and i sold it at the start of outdoors
mxer433
Team: Nami

Post by mxer433 »

vortexracingleader wrote:bruh x4
stinky attitude and stinky breath. greedy little man.
wocky slush