Upcoming Models #2

Post about creating and skinning models here
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Re: Upcoming Models #2

Post by aeffertz »

Sandhapper wrote:Image
Come on bro, I'm catchin' up! Don't make me turn this thread into a personal blog!

MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

i wanna know why we cant get a proper yami and kawi done? everyone only makes ktm,husky,honda,and suzuki
aeffertz

Post by aeffertz »

MOTOZ293 wrote:i wanna know why we cant get a proper yami and kawi done? everyone only makes ktm,husky,honda,and suzuki
Be the change you wanna see!

Besides, this is an RM 2 stroke. We don't have any of those, hence the reason I took it upon myself to make one.
MOTOZ293

Post by MOTOZ293 »

aeffertz wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote:i wanna know why we cant get a proper yami and kawi done? everyone only makes ktm,husky,honda,and suzuki

Besides, this is an RM 2 stroke. We don't have any of those, hence the reason I took it upon myself to make one.
i would agree with you, but you already know how to model. I feel by the time i take the time to learn to model, then learn to unwrap, texture the bike and all that super fun Jazz the game will be over. I feel as if this game is only held on my the racing, and if the community drives them out the game will only have a short time left
aeffertz

Post by aeffertz »

MOTOZ293 wrote:
aeffertz wrote:

i would agree with you, but you already know how to model. I feel by the time i take the time to learn to model, then learn to unwrap, texture the bike and all that super fun Jazz the game will be over. I feel as if this game is only held on my the racing, and if the community drives them out the game will only have a short time left
I only know how to model in blender because of this game, and you've been here longer than me. It's just a matter of do you want the game to continue and move forward with user created content and learn how to do things yourself or just leech off of creators until they're gone? I get not everyone wants to make content and thats totally fine, but it's when the people that only eat start to beg does it get aggravating.
MOTOZ293

Post by MOTOZ293 »

aeffertz wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote:
aeffertz wrote:

I only know how to model in blender because of this game, and you've been here longer than me. It's just a matter of do you want the game to continue and move forward with user created content and learn how to do things yourself or just leech off of creators until they're gone? I get not everyone wants to make content and thats totally fine, but it's when the people that only eat start to beg does it get aggravating.
I took the other route in the game. You went to modeling, and i went into the graphic design side. I learned how to edit photos, videos, make designs and what not all from this game. If i knew the community would have continued to get worse over time i wouldve headed towards the modeling path and turned it into a career like mason did
aeffertz

Post by aeffertz »

Yeah fair enough, I don't mean to be rude just explaining the reasoning. It's just a lot of people are quick to say "I want this, why are you doing that instead?" I can't speak for anyone but myself but I imagine people make things for fun and for it to be fun, you gotta do the things you want or interest you. As long as things are being made, I don't think it's a bad thing. I will say this, I'm sure things you are asking for will be available soon enough. :wink:
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

To be fair, every current 4 stroke model is available from the community.
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

Jeremy150 wrote:To be fair, every current 4 stroke model is available from the community.
Only miss a real good Yami
Timo Van Dyk
Team: MV Films

Post by Timo Van Dyk »

RFX_corentin_12 wrote:
Jeremy150 wrote:To be fair, every current 4 stroke model is available from the community.
Only miss a real good Yami
indeed make a good Yamaha please :lol:
MOTOZ293

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Im 100% aware, but the yami and kawi are outdated, and not the best for ingame poly count wise (mainly about jays kawi). I just was commenting on how you guys who are amazing at modeling only do a select few of the and then leave the others for the less skilled modelers. Still good models, but template organizations are bad, and ingame you can tell they are no where near the quality as models you, alex, or Isaiah have made
Sandhapper
Team: MotoRAD

Post by Sandhapper »

aeffertz wrote:Come on bro, I'm catchin' up! Don't make me turn this thread into a personal blog!
MOTOZ293 wrote:
Im 100% aware, but the yami and kawi are outdated, and not the best for ingame poly count wise (mainly about jays kawi). I just was commenting on how you guys who are amazing at modeling only do a select few of the and then leave the others for the less skilled modelers. Still good models, but template organizations are bad, and ingame you can tell they are no where near the quality as models you, alex, or Isaiah have made
I've released my KX250F earlier this year. There's no up to date 450F though.
http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=52265

New bike though! Collab with Damien. Guess which bike.
Image is an old one which I still had on my PC.
2013 EMF outdoors 2nd place overall
2013 MxSCentral outdoors 2nd place overall
2012 EMF outdoors 2nd overall
2012 SMA sx 2nd overall
2011 SMA outdoors champion

zebzone235
Team: Lindqvist Racing

Post by zebzone235 »

aeffertz wrote:Besides, this is an RM 2 stroke. We don't have any of those, hence the reason I took it upon myself to make one.
Sick dude. I gotta get back to modeling my 2003 Kx250 so we'll get some proper 2 strokes in the game

aeffertz

Post by aeffertz »

Sandhapper wrote:New bike though! Collab with Damien. Guess which bike.
Image is an old one which I still had on my PC.
Looks like a Yamaha to me!
aeffertz

Post by aeffertz »

Those footpegs look nice, though! I think I'll work on those next since I just finished up the rear brakes and will definitely pull some inspiration from yours.