Switching Laptops, Data Transfers

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
sloas
Team: sbfr

Switching Laptops, Data Transfers

Post by sloas »

Is it possible for me to use my UID or activation key without buying the game again? obv wont have any skins/anythin in Pfolder, just wondering if i can use the activation key w out purchasing again.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: Switching Laptops, Data Transfers

Post by Wahlamt »

Yes you can use it again if you purchase a new computer.
sloas

Post by sloas »

Wahlamt wrote:Yes you can use it again if you purchase a new computer.
I assumed so although i cant figure out how to do it without purchasing new copy
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

Just enter the key again, or copy the file called "regkey" in your personal folder.
sloas

Post by sloas »

Wahlamt wrote:Just enter the key again, or copy the file called "regkey" in your personal folder.
im no OG in this game, so i just still cant figure out how to get a copy of the full game in the first place without purchasing a new one. i have nothing to do with mxs on my new pc right now.
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

sloas wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:Just enter the key again, or copy the file called "regkey" in your personal folder.
im no OG in this game, so i just still cant figure out how to get a copy of the full game in the first place without purchasing a new one. i have nothing to do with mxs on my new pc right now.
check the email you got sent with download links
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

sloas wrote:
The links/key from the original email's should work. If you've lost those emails, PM jlv with the email you ordered with and he can help you.
sloas

Post by sloas »

Wahlamt wrote:
sloas wrote:
The links/key from the original email's should work. If you've lost those emails, PM jlv with the email you ordered with and he can help you.
Alright thanks man