Gaming Laptop Question

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
mikez#411

Gaming Laptop Question

Post by mikez#411 »

Yo guys. Not really sure where to put this but I have some money to spend and due to lack of space I have to get a laptop instead of a desktop but I'm kinda having doubts. Please note: i'll play csgo most of the time on it and Mxs.
Option 1) Asus Rog Zephyrus S gx701
it has i7 9750h and a rtx 2080 max Q
Plus it'll arrive faster. Price 3400€
Option 2)
Asus Rog Scar III G731GW
It has an i9 9980H and a rtx 2070
Price 2999€
Money isn't really an issue but I don't want to spend more than 4k on a laptop
The other specs are somewhat the Same but I don't know shit about cpu's and gpu's so I want to hear your opinions
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Re: Gaming Laptop Question

Post by Pumaxcs »

For games always go for the better GPU option and this one is close. Max-Q model is a cutdown version and the other seems to be a full-size. However, for the most part, they would perform the same so its a toss on that one, at 1080p they could both probably do 90FPS at high presets on most games. If it is something battery life matters I'd take the i7 because it'd likely be easier on the battery than the i9. If the CPU performance matters for rendering or intense workstation applications, or if it will remain on wired power most cases, I'd go for the i9.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
mikez#411

Re: Gaming Laptop Question

Post by mikez#411 »

Pumaxcs wrote:For games always go for the better GPU option and this one is close. Max-Q model is a cutdown version and the other seems to be a full-size. However, for the most part, they would perform the same so its a toss on that one, at 1080p they could both probably do 90FPS at high presets on most games. If it is something battery life matters I'd take the i7 because it'd likely be easier on the battery than the i9. If the CPU performance matters for rendering or intense workstation applications, or if it will remain on wired power most cases, I'd go for the i9.
Oh thanks for the answer! Well yeah I'm not gonna do any rendering or intense Workstation stuff,!