Craig's Factory - Sand Mx (1:59.718)

Post your screenshots and videos here
manii20

Craig's Factory - Sand Mx (1:59.718)

Post by manii20 »

supermottousa19
Team: twitch.tv/walman

Re: Craig's Factory - Sand Mx (1:59.718)

Post by supermottousa19 »

Lierop is better dont @ me
MX5im33
Team: ur moms team

Post by MX5im33 »

supermottousa19 wrote:Lierop is better dont @ me
@'d you
TShepMedia
Haberfield24
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Haberfield24 »

MX5im33 wrote:
@'d you
Lmao wtf is that, that ain't no sand track
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

Haberfield24 wrote:
MX5im33 wrote:
@'d you
Lmao wtf is that, that ain't no sand track
Youve never played this, how would you know
Haberfield24
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Haberfield24 »

Racers52 wrote:Youve never played this, how would you know
But i've rode and raced 50+ sand tracks in my life and not a single one is like that. Typically not a lot of elevation, really knar dug out sections with huge banks where the ground is soft, lips are pretty none existent as well, mainly rollers etc.

Don't get me wrong its looks a super fun track, but also a typical MXS fun track with a sand/heavy drag traction added to what would be a dirt circuit.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Haberfield24 wrote:
Racers52 wrote:Youve never played this, how would you know
But i've rode and raced 50+ sand tracks in my life and not a single one is like that. Typically not a lot of elevation, really knar dug out sections with huge banks where the ground is soft, lips are pretty none existent as well, mainly rollers etc.

Don't get me wrong its looks a super fun track, but also a typical MXS fun track with a sand/heavy drag traction added to what would be a dirt circuit.

The sand tracks I've ridden mostly have had elevation, some pretty big elevation. In fact at one of them...no two of them, they hold hillclimbs at the same facility.

A track that has been there for years with elevation will also be very dug in because of erosion. Where the vegetation is left, it holds the ground together so the track surface that is just sand erodes away and digs down. A lot of sandy areas also have a considerable amount of rocks that are eroded around as well and can cause cliff-like edges.

As far as jumps/lips, they are there as long as they are maintained. I mean, Assen had some jumps with lips. They do deteriorate faster and a "sharp lip" isn't going to exist.
Haberfield24
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Haberfield24 »

checkerz wrote: Image.
The fact that you call that a sand track just makes me not want to read the rest
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

Haberfield24 wrote:
The fact that you call that a sand track just makes me not want to read the rest
It’s 3x deeper than Southwick, but I get that it’s hard for some people to admit they didn’t know everything.
Jrife548
Team: looking 4 gamer team

Post by Jrife548 »

I've learned something new today. Even if the track is made of sand, deep sand, beach sand, whatever sand, it is not a sand track if it has elevation and/or jumps. Thanks for expanding my evergrowing knowledge about the sport of motorbiking!
Bradclay306

Post by Bradclay306 »

well in other news, im glad you like the sand track :lol: really like the track that Chris made though that was mentioned above. they are two different styles though, mine was just inspired by a typical euro sand track from Holland/Belgium that ive spent alot of time riding.
Haberfield24
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Haberfield24 »

checkerz wrote:
Haberfield24 wrote:
3x deeper than Southwick.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Never said i knew everything, i know one thing for sure, you like to eat brother.
Haberfield24
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Haberfield24 »

Bradclay306 wrote:Mine was just inspired by a typical euro sand track from Holland/Belgium that ive spent alot of time riding.
And its absolutely perfect, a true sand track in my eyes

Jrife548 wrote:I've learned something new today. Even if the track is made of sand, deep sand, beach sand, whatever sand, it is not a sand track if it has elevation and/or jumps. Thanks for expanding my evergrowing knowledge about the sport of motorbiking!
Try and find a motocross track with lots of elevation and jumps with beach sand, the maintence is literally impossible due to how beaten up the track gets. That's why tracks like Aseen are really special due to their being 40 guys fixing the track in between motos.
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

Haberfield24 wrote:
Never said i knew everything, i know one thing for sure, you like to eat brother.
If your'e gonna go personal, at least think of some decent content.
Jrife548
Team: looking 4 gamer team

Post by Jrife548 »

Haberfield24 wrote:Try and find a motocross track with lots of elevation and jumps with beach sand, the maintence is literally impossible due to how beaten up the track gets. That's why tracks like Aseen are really special due to their being 40 guys fixing the track in between motos.
Who said anything about beach sand? A sand track is a track that is made with sand. Sand track, track made with sand? LACR is a sand track and it's built in an abandoned mine with massive jumps after every corner.