Zuki 250 2 stroke

Post about creating and skinning models here
Chicken_Burrito
Team: privateer

Zuki 250 2 stroke

Post by Chicken_Burrito »

I am looking for a Suzuki 250 2 stroke psd and jms. i am willing to pay if necessary but would prefer not to. I dont have as much time as I would like to scour the forums to find one (if there is one) so all help will be much appreciated, thanks.
C.K.234
Team: MXS Magazine KTM

Re: Zuki 250 2 stroke

Post by C.K.234 »

Chicken_Burrito wrote:I am looking for a Suzuki 250 2 stroke psd and jms. i am willing to pay if necessary but would prefer not to. I dont have as much time as I would like to scour the forums to find one (if there is one) so all help will be much appreciated, thanks.
Alex is working on one but it wont be free, but itll be top notch quality
Chicken_Burrito
Team: privateer

Post by Chicken_Burrito »

C.K.234 wrote:
Chicken_Burrito wrote:I am looking for a Suzuki 250 2 stroke psd and jms. i am willing to pay if necessary but would prefer not to. I dont have as much time as I would like to scour the forums to find one (if there is one) so all help will be much appreciated, thanks.
is there already a forum post for it? if not how can I contact him to possibly see the WIP and talk price with him and get a possible ETA?
C.K.234

Post by C.K.234 »

Chicken_Burrito wrote:
C.K.234 wrote:
is there already a forum post for it? if not how can I contact him to possibly see the WIP and talk price with him and get a possible ETA?
the bike isnt finshed yet but hes working on it
C.K.234

Post by C.K.234 »

here his recent post viewtopic.php?f=25&t=53157
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

Chicken_Burrito wrote:
C.K.234 wrote:
It's just a fun project with no set deadline, meaning I'm only working on it every once in a while but I'd like to have it done early 2020. Here's the most recent pic of it, I don't have a thread on it since it's far from completion.

The PSD/source files for the only other RM 2 stroke model no longer exist but there is a free hybrid RMZ-2 stroke somewhere on the forums. I believe it is Attackers RMZ with someone else's motor. TM-Factory Racing could probably point you to it.