2020 SX silly season

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
dawsonsleeper

Re: 2020 SX silly season

Post by dawsonsleeper »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Hill possibly to MCR for his probation. The halfway house for moto.
Probation?
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

dawsonsleeper wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:Hill possibly to MCR for his probation. The halfway house for moto.
Probation?
For stealing JGR’s entire 2019 budget
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

nickuzick wrote:
dawsonsleeper wrote:
Probation?
For stealing JGR’s entire 2019 budget
Lmfao makes sense
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Rip suzuki...
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Yep. He had a shit bike and he wasn't about to try and take risks. They froze development of the bike anyway since it was obvious that that wing of JGR was a sinking ship.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Yep. He had a shit bike and he wasn't about to try and take risks. They froze development of the bike anyway since it was obvious that that wing of JGR was a sinking ship.
Really?

You mean the brand with a 10+ year old 'shit' bike that Kenny dominated on against Dungey & Tomac both of which rode for top tier teams? Bogle won with JGR while riding a Suzuki.

Phil's results on the 2018 'shit' RMZ were vastly different than what he did on the Husky right? Hmmmmm..... Consistency between moto's, no bike development...... How did that happen?

You can talk about chassis development all you want, even IF that was the case, JGR still knows how to set up suspension for a rider and has won races with Suzuki and had respectable finishes with Phil on the new 2018 chassis.

Even if your theory of support being dropped from Suzuki is true, JGR still was working with him, they still after all had access to the engine R&D as the bike still used the same old 'shit' engine that Kenny dominated with and JGR started with the year prior.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

It got last in every major shootout.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
TeamHavocRacing

Ya Peter, must be why they're such a dominant team with a bright future.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Hi Im Skyqe

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

KTM57 wrote:It got last in every major shootout.
Did I say that the Suzuki is the greatest bike to ever grace the track? No, no I did not. I am simply being realistic.

It would be very naive to believe that a FACTORY bike from any of the major brands would hinder Hill to the level that he cannot beat privateers.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:Ya Peter, must be why they're such a dominant team with a bright future.
What logic is this?

My favorite rider didn't do good so play the blame game? The truth is always somewhere in the middle, I am sure both sides have some regrets but now everyone as humans who make mistakes have to move on and make the best of their situations.

Moto is losing popularity every year, lets drive teams away blaming them for something not working out with said rider? Nobody wins if JGR goes away...
TeamHavocRacing

I'm just defending a family friend that gets every second guess from bench racers through to the much heralded moto media all the way up to that palooka Peick who acts like he knows Monte. With that said Peter, what's your realistic take on Hill?
Hi Im Skyqe

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:I'm just defending a family friend that gets every second guess from bench racers through to the much heralded moto media all the way up to that palooka Peick who acts like he knows Monte. With that said Peter, what's your realistic take on Hill?
It is quite obvious he has the natural talent and speed to win and has shown it on both the 250 and 450.

I just feel the trend with racers since the RC era is push to an unhealthy level to be the best for a short period. Look at how young people are retiring at now. I know there are many other reasons such as bikes causing careers to shorten due to injury but overall, it is a very sharp curve recently and to me it seems to be from the constant grind..

I know it is unoriginal but to me Justin's situation is similar to his brothers in 2010. Something clicked for him, he got in really good shape and was an animal, nobody expected him to be battling for wins and a top 5 guy consistently. If somebody told you that Josh would finish the season regarded at a similar speed to James and the other top 5 guys you would have been looked at as crazy.

I don't know Justin personally so I can't exactly say why but you can see throughout his results he does good then will have an injury. I can't say whether or not it is a crash that he could have avoided or strictly confidence based but all it could take for him is an approach similar to Kenny. Go out there, do your best without pushing too far and build the confidence.

I don't want to say he isn't committed as that wouldn't be correct and a shallow observation. From the outside looking in it seems he enjoys other activities alongside moto and people want to hang their hat on that alone as a reason. Maybe he is just too public with these things causing the hate.

Hopefully the JGR situation will motivate Justin to prove the haters wrong. At the end of the day you can tell the ability is there, it just seems he's that half a tick off. Being confident and motivated with a good off season going into SX could be all that is needed similar to Cooper last season.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

Y'all are smoking dick if you think getting last in a shootout means you can't be competitive on a factory bike
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Speak to me directly next time instead of sending vague homophobia out into the void.

JGR has had some pretty damn good riders and zero good seasons. I trust them the least out of every factory supported team. It doesn't help that Suzuki has been scaling its motocross support programs down for ten years.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

Buttery said he liked the Suzuki
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

I take back everything I said and every point I made.