2020 SX silly season

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Re: 2020 SX silly season

Post by DBRider251 »

KTM57 wrote:Speak to me directly next time instead of sending vague homophobia out into the void.
It wasn't directly to you, it was to anyone who believed your statement.

Also, homophobic? It's a remark to say what you said was stupid. Nothing to do with sexuality at all.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Savatgy to JGR and Hill to motoconcepts according to some signup somewhere. Also Tixier and Gajser to MEC?
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

Wahlamt wrote:Also Tixier and Gajser to MEC?
Yeah its announced since a long time already
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

RFX_corentin_12 wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:Also Tixier and Gajser to MEC?
Yeah its announced since a long time already
Cool cool, knew Gajser was signed up last year but didn't come. Fun to see euros showing up.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

There's plenty of cases where an eagerly anticipated 450 debut fell flat. Savatgy is a recent example as well as Webb until he righted that ship. I can only hope Justin proves his worth even if it's after the fact. Josh has been having the best post-career he could've hoped for. I also hope he can get the confidence and maybe even a little bit of fitness to possibly race his bro if the stars all align next year.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

Webbs "debut" was very underwhelming I think. Savatgy has been quite good I think, lots of pretty good results. Both Plessinger and Hill got injured, so hard to judge them too much I think.
model_90
Team: Heemlock

Post by model_90 »

For once I actually agree with Peter, riders nowadays are focusing more on being better short term, rather than trying to build a better career long term, and as far as the whole suzuki being doo doo, ive ridden a ktm august and them things turn like doo doo, its no wonder they got no 250 titles, that and yamaha has every other manufacturer beat in the 250 class, honda is getting close but i dont know what they put in those star engines but watching them in practice at red bud hitting larrocos from the inside when everyone else had to hit from the outside to clear made it obvious that their bikes are simply better than the rest, and as far as 450's goes at that displacement it becomes less of a horsepower game and more of a handling/chassis feel. I don't think JGR is the worst factory team out there, they've had a black cloud over them for a long time but I really seems like they try their best to make their riders feel at home. If I had to pick a worst 450 out there it would be the yami, i dont what it is but that yam 450 team just seems to be doing everything wrong compared to how there 250 team seemingly does everything right.
Peters as sharp as a mouse dick-Ol' PizzaChet
BradyS21
Team: EuroTrashSilencer
Location: Working the corner to earn money to buy a new pipe because I don't know what my works pipe does :'(

Post by BradyS21 »

Matt your opinion about a bikes handling when you’re that terrible at riding is invalid, please don’t tell me that you actually believe that a stock bike is comparable to a factory bike
tyskorn wrote:WHOA WHOA WHOA. I apologize for Brady's language, everyone.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

It has a kickstarter.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Historically, like the late 80s and through the 90s Suzuki has always gotten a bum rap. People just calling them a PizzaChet and leaving it at that. Most of what your average dirtbiker claims about inferior or superior brands is like the Ford vs. Chevy thing. Pure politics.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Factory teams have the ability to make a Suzuki feel just as good if not better than any other brand if given the opportunities to do so. It's hilarious when someone says "but Suzuki got last in the shootout". Shootouts are irrelevant information for teams and professional riders.
Jrife548
Team: looking 4 gamer team

Post by Jrife548 »

Ddavis wrote:Factory teams have the ability to make a Suzuki feel just as good if not better than any other brand if given the opportunities to do so. It's hilarious when someone says "but Suzuki got last in the shootout". Shootouts are irrelevant information for teams and professional riders.
They don't change the chassis, handling matters no matter what bullshit you put in the engine.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

Roczen won a championship on that bike. Stew won races. No one else has brought it to glory. It's not the bike, it's the riders.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

I think back to '18 Tampa. What happened to that Hill? His first 450 race, comes out and gives the top dudes fierce competition. Then never got back to that point.
Lets not forget about Peick either. He did fairly decent on it.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

DBRider251 wrote:Roczen won a championship on that bike. Stew won races. No one else has brought it to glory. It's not the bike, it's the riders.
Different motorcycle and different team.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.