Runswick Coast

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Titan

Runswick Coast

Post by Titan »

Runswick Coast

Your testicular magnitude excels mine if you try and clear cannonball (Section 8) on a 125

Big thanks to WellsMX524 + Haggqvist.

Runswick Bay is a town close to my home which is how i got the name for this build. The inspiration for the track itself came from a friend who had built a short track on a farmers field, very close to the edge of a cliff. If i'm honest i'm surprised the crazy bas.. fool, didn't go off the edge because his riding made Ronnie Mac look proffesional. Anyway, long story short, the farmer kicked off because apparently the sheep got scared. I'm not too sure how the sheep relayed this message to the farmer, but it's his land so the track got left. So now all i've got left is this track, this virtual memory, but then again MXS keeps telling me i've ran out of that too!

Enjoy!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/o1l7bf1f ... k.rar/file
Titan

Re: Runswick Coast

Post by Titan »

hahaha ** (section 8 )

Damn emojis
ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

pretty sick dawgy
ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

welp..looks like my testicular magnitude excels yours
Hurricane
Team: VlastMX.com

Post by Hurricane »

cannon ball on 125 is ez

just 3rd gear pinned xd
Titan

Post by Titan »

ColtHans wrote:welp..looks like my testicular magnitude excels yours
Ah, dont big yourself up too much, it doesn't take much to surpass mine, especially now the temperature's dropping :lol:

Glad you're enjoying the track!
sethypeety
Team: SpitFire Aprilia

Post by sethypeety »

This track is absolutely amazing, the whole track is built so well and I love the cliff side environment. the traction is really good, not to much grip but also not annoyingly slick. I don't like how narrow the track gets or often the track crosses over itself, it makes it feel less like a racetrack and more like a massive backyard track, but it is also kinda cool because it makes it feel like a track ripped straight from MX Unleashed. the last thing I'll complain about is the massive amounts of objects, I don't have a very good computer so I had to go in and remove objects to get to 30 fps. But other than that this track is pretty awesome, really good job man can't wait to see more tracks from you.
Titan

Post by Titan »

sethypeety wrote:This track is absolutely amazing, the whole track is built so well and I love the cliff side environment. the traction is really good, not to much grip but also not annoyingly slick. I don't like how narrow the track gets or often the track crosses over itself, it makes it feel less like a racetrack and more like a massive backyard track, but it is also kinda cool because it makes it feel like a track ripped straight from MX Unleashed. the last thing I'll complain about is the massive amounts of objects, I don't have a very good computer so I had to go in and remove objects to get to 30 fps. But other than that this track is pretty awesome, really good job man can't wait to see more tracks from you.
Y'know, i actually completely agree with you with your criticism. The reason behind the amount of objects is because i wanted to make it as immersive as possible. I'll be honest, i'm not too sure how the RF guys build their tracks with low, medium and high quality options because i'd have loved to integrated that into this track to increase its play-ability to the wider audience.
As for the track cut overs i agree with that too because i initially set out with a mindset of creating a track to be as realistic as possible whilst still maintaining the ride-ability to make it enjoyable, however...admittedly i did get a bit carried away. Gotta admit cannonball is one hell of a fun jump though 8)
For future tracks i will still be aiming for realism though. The reason for the narrow track was to get the feel like it's been shovel made rather than using a digger or other agricultural vehicles since i got the inspiration from a shovel made track.

All that been said though i'm glad you enjoy it and thanks for the feedback!
Titan

Post by Titan »

- Apologies for forgetting -

Also need to thank Atlaszoor and GregDearman.
hoochuk
Team: Privateer

Post by hoochuk »

thank you for blessing us with this wonderful track @titan
Titan

Post by Titan »

hoochuk wrote:thank you for blessing us with this wonderful track @titan
My pleasure!
Titan

Post by Titan »

Hurricane wrote:cannon ball on 125 is ez

just 3rd gear pinned xd
On the RM125 by any chance? Thats cheating :wink:
funkychicken
Team: 251 Graphix I guess

Post by funkychicken »

Gonna go ahead and assume this isn't the way the line is meant to be hit
| Unofficially Official MotoSavage Rookie of the Year 2017 |
Pumaxcs wrote:Women ain't shit, man.

They'll lick a public toilet seat but ignore my texts.
model_90
Team: Heemlock

Post by model_90 »

jesus christ this slaps, cant wait to see what else u got cookin their chief
Peters as sharp as a mouse dick-Ol' PizzaChet
Titan

Post by Titan »

funkychicken wrote:Image
Gonna go ahead and assume this isn't the way the line is meant to be hit
Hahahaha, nah man, you’re just paving your own enduro route whilst styling a superman :lol: