People To Ride With

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Stuart24
Team: Privateer

People To Ride With

Post by Stuart24 »

Hey everyone,
Being playing consistently for a bout a month now, use to play a little in 2017.

after people who wanna take me under their wing and help us out a bit and people to just ride with.
I'm active everyday 24/7 due to work injury so time zones do not matter that much at all, I'm located in Australia.

thanks all
Snopro704

Re: People To Ride With

Post by Snopro704 »

Stuart24 wrote:Hey everyone,
Being playing consistently for a bout a month now, use to play a little in 2017.

after people who wanna take me under their wing and help us out a bit and people to just ride with.
I'm active everyday 24/7 due to work injury so time zones do not matter that much at all, I'm located in Australia.

thanks all
We've been playing everyday from 6-9 cst USA time on Spencer Turley's server. Look for it on the server page, 2017 tracks with a full gate most nights :D
Flower Power - Am I an OG yet? :lol:
Wxdow
Team: SPR

Post by Wxdow »

I would be down to ride with you bro I have been playing since 2015 and have ran a few pro races. Hit me up on Discord: .Wxdow#1400
Jim Koping
Team: 131Racing

Post by Jim Koping »

I would be down to play. I got the whole week, so hit me up on Discord if you're interested. :D
Jim Koping
Jim Koping
Team: 131Racing

Post by Jim Koping »

Discord: jim#8733
Jim Koping
Schocky
Team: Privateer

Post by Schocky »

Stuart24 wrote:Hey everyone,

thanks all
dunno how much i can help you but im always down to ride, ive been playing on and off since 2015 now but one of my mates just started playing. give me a message on discord or something schocky2558#0898