classic steel city track

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
DBK4164
Team: privateer

classic steel city track

Post by DBK4164 »

hey guys I was wondering If anyone had an old version of steel city raceway by chance im looking for one that doesn't have the loop before the uphill doubles and that doesn't have the back loop by the pond, im from pa I live about 45 minutes away from steel city and about an hr or so from high point raced at both of them as a kid, got pictures from both of them but anyway im looking for a classic steel city track before 2009 theres an old video on youtube of a track someone created wayyyy back but its not really close to how steel city really is the newer tracks are really close to real life just a tiny bit off on elevation change and off camber turns but dnt matter ill put a link in here for the steel city video from a while ago, im also in the process of trying to recreate another track from the local tri-state area, local district 5 mx track from 2000-2006 ish give or take its called challenger raceway located at 100 challenger dr. Jacksonville pa theres a oval track up top with an arena cross track combined to it and an mx track in the valley next to it raced there so much as a kid and its shut down now so mx sim would be my best bet to ride there again lol along with steel city I was also just going to edit the rf 2012 version of steel city to revert it back to the old layout but im not sure itd work, just getting back into sim after about 4 or 5 years of not playing I can link a picture of challenger and older steel city if anyone would be willing to help me make these tracks, Anyone else out there from pa??? I would also like to recreate a few more tracks from the pa area and make some trail tracks, I raced mx from the age of 6-15 and then I raced awrcs woods racing in '14 & '15 ive already started on the challenger track but im having trouble getting a good picture off google earth to use I end up with a basic layout of it but everything on the map is so jagged it looks like a bed of nails lol open to any help suggestions and support or if someone would wana throw them together for me I could host a pa server so the pa guys can play on local tracks!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWxurPkk1vI old steel city video
Motoboss

Re: classic steel city track

Post by Motoboss »

Appreciate my hard work? Buy me a beer,
https://www.paypal.me/Motoboss
Check out my Facebook Page
My YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR5gAn ... z59ykqiKyA
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Think I have a 2011 one laying around too somewhere.
DBK4164

Post by DBK4164 »

i have the 2012 one already and I wont reuse anything without permission from creators id b mad if I put as much time into the stuff as those guys and had ppl rip them off everyone wants everything free/handed to them now days, if you can find the 2011 one let me know if it has the loop before the uphill doubles, I used to hit the single table top before the uphills on my 85
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Pretty sure the layouts were the same.
DBK4164

Post by DBK4164 »

Back in the day it used to do 2 180s before the uphill doubles and the rollers that are there now used to be the other side of the track going to the sky coasters by the pond, I think 2011 might b the same as 2012 but anyway might just make it myself, I've got videos of me racing there and high point and other PA district 5 tracks there's a version of pleasure valley raceway on the forums its a regional Loretta qualifier track pretty close to the real version
DBK4164

Post by DBK4164 »

Tried to attach pic from steel city 2006
DBK4164

Post by DBK4164 »

https://www.google.com/search?q=2008+st ... 4tBA-CxYGM

This isn't the best quality pic but u can see the Dark soil where the track is the start used to loop out by the tree line then down to the bottom of the valley not quite 2 180 degree turns but it doesn't have the loop before the uphill loop is after the pro section which is the loop on the far side of the valley not included in pic this is a picture of the amateur track there's no loop by the pond after the table tops just 180s then back over to the finish line which used to be the turn directly behind the starting gate.

Finally found a video guys
https://youtu.be/SgvEu-Anc2w